My First String

Started by Chest Rockwell, October 14, 2003, 06:56:22 PM

Chest Rockwell

Hey everyone. I just want to let you all know I just joined...so whatever. In any case, since I've noticed that everone in this area discusses Anderson's next project, I felt I should say that ptanderson.com has a listing of all his factual ideas and rumored ones (e.g. Boogie Nights 2--I can't imagine how bad such a movie would be; the rumors said Dirk wouldn't even be in the movie! What bull.) There's something there that says soemthing about Anderson directing that Underworld that came out recently... I'm a little glad he didn't...[/quote]

Chest Rockwell

Oh, by the way....How do I make one of those signatures and put in a picture?

Gold Trumpet

Signature you do in profile. Picture........not sure. I wish I knew so I could have one myself. Only reason I had one on the old board is because my gf would do it for me. Computer illiterate, here. But now we are broken up and I can't find the same understanding or care in the girls I dated since coming here.

Also, welcome! Expect some snippy remarks on your first post. Its pretty much a known thing for everyone here by now. We all make newbie mistakes, though.

~rougerum

Sleuth

Hey GT, you dumb cocksucker it's explained here
http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=3207&start=0

Just kidding GT, you know I'm in love with you.
I like to hug dogs

Gold Trumpet

baby........thanks. You also forgot to welcome the new guy.

~rougerum

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Snippy remarks?  No no.  You have to get in a fight, or become somebody's bitch.  This is a federal, pound-me-in-the-ass message board.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Banky

Quote from: Chest RockwellHey everyone. I just want to let you all know I just joined...so whatever. In any case, since I've noticed that everone in this area discusses Anderson's next project, I felt I should say that ptanderson.com has a listing of all his factual ideas and rumored ones (e.g. Boogie Nights 2--I can't imagine how bad such a movie would be; the rumors said Dirk wouldn't even be in the movie! What bull.) There's something there that says soemthing about Anderson directing that Underworld that came out recently... I'm a little glad he didn't...
[/quote]

wowzers

Chest Rockwell

yea...I don't know how the [quote/] got in there....

molly

I think you should have a policy about avatars. Some are tooooo big (in bytes)