Neutral Milk Hotel

Started by Squeo, December 14, 2003, 06:32:52 PM

Squeo

Anyone a fan of Jeff Mangum and his moving opuses about carrot flowers?

Oh, and hello.  I'm Squeo.  Don't hate me.

Rudie Obias

hell yeah dude, NMH is so fuckin' great!  i'm a big fan of the areoplane over the sea and avery island.  i'm still trying to find a good NMH song for my movie, maybe areoplane of the sea or holland, 1945.
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

Sleuth

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea is my favorite album ever.

Guys, this is Squeo he's my best friend on the whole world
^__________________________________________________^

YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO BE NICE TO HIM HE'S A FAMILY FRIEND

Edit:  Hey Squeo you dumb motherfucker, can't you use a search button?
http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=86&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=neutral+milk+hotel
I like to hug dogs

Squeo

That was way back in January, and it was all about I Am The World Trade Center, too.

Does this mean I suck?

hedwig

oh, i've never heard the album.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

i'm as confused as you are. i think neil deleted his own post.

that's too bad cos hedwig dropped a mad zinger.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Either a post was deleted or Hedwig is a robot who glitched on a witty response.

I personally hope for both.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Neil

i wasn't prepared for the scrutiny... :(
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

We all love NMH here.

They're tight.