PTA/ pedro almovar: possible buddy's?

Started by Crash, August 14, 2003, 01:05:36 AM

Crash

greetings comrades! i have returned. i've abstained from posting on this message board for a while now because i recently parted ways from my buddy jonny and he was my movie-conversating source and that was cuz we graduated high school and suddenly he;s too cool to hang out with me but anyway.... right, so dudes i saw 'talk to her' and friends i cried. it was such a beautiful movie and it was repleted with art and beauty. since it was pdl's previews on the vhs i wonder if pta and pedro alomovar are possibly buddies. maybe like me and jonny WERE! anyway, fill me in
"Drum roll please...I'm gonna be a screenwriter! Like you!"

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Crashmaybe like me and jonny WERE! anyway, fill me in
did jonny know you were into him so much?..

jokerspath

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: Crashmaybe like me and jonny WERE! anyway, fill me in
did jonny know you were into him so much?..

Ya, for serious.  Maybe if you told him how you feel he'd rethink the situation and you can guys could conversate again...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

mindfuck

Wait a year and then give him another call. That's usually enough time for the hard "breakup" feelings to pass and a beautiful new relationship to spring anew.

Link

Quote from: jokerspath
Ya, for serious.  Maybe if you told him how you feel he'd rethink the situation and you can guys could conversate again...

aw

I keep thinking you're saying "aw" as in "aww, what a sweet moment."

I've tried that waiting a year crap.  Never works for me.  My advice?  Talk To Him (not Her, get it?  Right?).  You find him, wherever he is, and you freakin' let him know how you feel!

As for PTA and Pedro, I'm thinking doubtful

Sleuth

I do that same thing Link (about aw)

Crash, it seems to me that your longing for your friend has deluded you where you would think that two of your favorite directors could be friends in real life.  That's not to say they might respect each others' work, they probably do, but let's not go creating fantasy friendships
I like to hug dogs

Crash

so guys... it's me again... and although my topic was if there were any possibility that pta and pedro could be buddies that does not seem to be the topic of discussion....  instead my sexual orientation has come into question. more like it's been assumed so just for the record: I'M NOT GAY! Me and jonny were buddies but i guess that i mention him too much in my posts. So i understand how you would come to that conclusion. I mean, i don't have anything against gay people or anything i'm just setting the record straight. and i'll have you know that that infamous buddy (jonny) of mine visits this site regularly and as a matter of fact he's posted on this topic.... DON'T HIDE WHO YOU ARE JONNY! (and that in no way was a homosexual induendo towards somone (jonny, in this case) encouraging him and/or her to "come out of the closet" (on a lighter note: i found out that when my dad does the quotation marks with his fingers he only uses one finger per hand. i thought i was awesome...)

©brad

ahahah. funniest post ever.

so tell me again what this thread is suppose to be about? and why should we care?

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Crashmy dad does the quotation marks with his fingers he only uses one finger per hand...)
so when did your dad start touchin' you with his fingers?

Crash

Brad... your a hero. Let's give a round of applause for Brad! He's a real trooper! But you should care Brad... you should care. Let me ask you a question that will help you realize why you should care: Brad, would you rather have a catfish for a left hand or a cloud for the right foot?
.....and there my comrade lies the real conflict...
so, yeah, just sleep on that brad, ok brad?... bradette.... brado... bradenator... bradnister...bradopolis...yeah? and i'll talk to you in the morning....
...gaffy apple...

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Link

Quote from: CrashI'M NOT GAY!

"...not that there's anything wrong with it." -Jerry Seinfeld

One time at camp (not that kind of camp) my friend and I did a comedy routine where we were russians (you shouldn't make fun of russians) and we had two bodyguards, and one was our friend Brad, so my friend called him Bradis to make it russian.  Personally, I thought the name sucked.  Something like Olaf is much better.

markums2k

©brad

Quote from: CrashBrad... your a hero. Let's give a round of applause for Brad! He's a real trooper! But you should care Brad... you should care. Let me ask you a question that will help you realize why you should care: Brad, would you rather have a catfish for a left hand or a cloud for the right foot?
.....and there my comrade lies the real conflict...
so, yeah, just sleep on that brad, ok brad?... bradette.... brado... bradenator... bradnister...bradopolis...yeah? and i'll talk to you in the morning....
...gaffy apple...

Quote from: Crash's LocationOklahoma.

ok now i understand.

aclockworkjj