To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

bonanzataz

whatever. nobody comes to this thread anyways.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

aclockworkjj

freakerdude

yes, I believe there is this new technology called chat like yahoo messenger, msn, aol....evidently the word hasn't reached the posers yet.......

Hey, I like talking to myself!

Me too!

Where'd you go?

OMG! LMAOROFL! OMG!
MC Pee Pants

Cathartic Cleansing

aclockworkjj: Did you just say "chat"?

You just f-ing said chat, that's so, what are you now? Chat. I'm just calling to make sure that you show up to this party tonight. :wink:
If you sit and believe, you can acheive
If you sit and accept, you don't know, what's correct
or incorrect-- KRS-ONE

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Cathartic Cleansing

Love the name.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

bonanzataz

that's the weirdest thing in the world. i just watched harold and maude for the first time on saturday, then i watch the kid stays in the picture and they show clips from it, then i'm on here and this new guy's got the avatar. maybe i'll fall in love with an old woman or something.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

blackmamba

I also enjoy the chef, though it takes me a second everytime I read something he's written.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

myadopteddaughter

I am not sure where to introduce myself, my name is Margot. I am from Atlanta, Georgia. I am 18 years old. I've checked out the site before, and just about everybody here likes the same movies and music as I do. And that's refreshing.
mmm, mmmm good

©brad

Quote from: myadopteddaughterI am not sure where to introduce myself, my name is Margot. I am from Atlanta, Georgia. I am 18 years old. I've checked out the site before, and just about everybody here likes the same movies and music as I do. And that's refreshing.

welcome. glad to see another georgian up in the house.

i go to school in athens. we should hook up errr... uh i mean hang out and catch a movie.

i'll just go now.

Kal

keep trying brad, you'll get lucky soon!

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: myadopteddaughterI've checked out the site before, and just about everybody here likes the same movies and music as I do. And that's refreshing.

Ahh...should I introduce myself now or break your heart later?

Pedro

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet
Quote from: myadopteddaughterI've checked out the site before, and just about everybody here likes the same movies and music as I do. And that's refreshing.

Ahh...should I introduce myself now or break your heart later?
haha.  just let her find our for herself.

cine

Good that there's more females coming in. Eventually, it'd be nice if there was a healthy balance of the sexes. But that won't happen...