Trek out to Hollywood

Started by zerocool41, July 13, 2003, 12:43:57 PM

Cecil

Quote from: The Silver BulletYour "constantly pissed" attitude is great, by the way, P. Shows maturity. It's funny 'cause you're an idiot.

no, IM an idiot

©brad

Quote from: The Silver BulletYour "constantly pissed" attitude is great, by the way, P. Shows maturity. It's funny 'cause you're an idiot.

maybe its the whiskey ive consumed here but let me make sure i understand what ur saying- so u want to be banned right away? is that right?

The Silver Bullet

:!:

I'm just giving to him what he's constantly giving to me.
Would you like me to change my post, ©brad?
RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

Pubrick

i'm talking about u chasing "me" around everywhere he posts, suddenly being vaguer/more annoying than usual just to appear to be on sum higher intellectual level pondering the human condition. it's totally transparent and hypocritical cos u've said in ur "blog" that u don't believe Me is anyone or anything special.

if u retracted that statement, forgive me i didn't see the "blog" update.

whatever, ur either gonna deny this or say u don't know what i'm talking about, it's fucking obvious and ur fucking lame. apologies to aclockworkjj, he is the Frank Sinatra of charisma compared to u.
under the paving stones.

The Silver Bullet

You're right: I am going to deny something. Check your PM inbox.

Although, in regard to "chasing" Me around everywhere, whatever, P. When someone's posts amuse you, why wouldn't you reply to them? I'm not going to start not posting replies to Me because you think I'm trying to be something I'm not. When Godardian first showed up, I followed her from thread to thread too, not being vague, but being analytical [or trying], because that was the way to talk to her. You jumped down my throat then too, told me I had my "pinky in the air". I'm sorry, if I get a kick out of any more members, I'll be sure to avoid them...

Unlike you, P, I'm making an effort to get along with and be a part of the community. You just seem to like leaving people out of it. I'm not "fucking lame". Please stop acting as though you're above me.
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.

Pubrick

Quote from: The Silver BulletI'm sorry, if I get a kick out of any more members, I'll be sure to avoid them...
yep u do that.

Quote from: The Silver BulletUnlike you, P, I'm making an effort to get along with and be a part of the community. You just seem to like leaving people out of it.
let's see--
ppl i've excluded and everyone hates anyway: like 9, ever.
ppl i've included and made feel welcome cos they were good: everyone else.

that's the problem with u snobs, u gotta bring everyone down with u. with no regard for statistical truths.
under the paving stones.

The Silver Bullet

Does everyone hate me, P?
How's about I avoid you, you avoid me, and we'll leave it at that?
  • A hare.

Rudie Obias

i'm actually moving to LA in 2 months on september 25th, in fact.  i want to be a filmmaker.  and i can't be the type of filmmaker i wanna be in cleveland, i have to move to LA for that kind of shot.  i was wondering if anyone is from the LA area and that is willing to get a cup of coffee with me when i get there and talk about film and filmmaking.  hit me up sometime on my e*mail.  rudieob@yahoo.com  (please please please leave a subject like XIXAX.COM so i know i would wanna read it cuz i get a lot of spam junk mail.)  or IM me @ "rudieob" on AIM.

*rudie*
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

OmegaSlacker

Quote from: P
Quote from: The Silver BulletI'm sorry, if I get a kick out of any more members, I'll be sure to avoid them...
yep u do that.

Quote from: The Silver BulletUnlike you, P, I'm making an effort to get along with and be a part of the community. You just seem to like leaving people out of it.
let's see--
ppl i've excluded and everyone hates anyway: like 9, ever.
ppl i've included and made feel welcome cos they were good: everyone else.

that's the problem with u snobs, u gotta bring everyone down with u. with no regard for statistical truths.
I'm not trying to choose sides, but I do have to agree with P. I've just recently started coming here regularly and P sent me a private message helping me out when I uknowningly broke one of the unwritten rules. He didn't do it to be a jerk, just to help me out so that other people wouldn't be jerks to me. I thought that was pretty cool of him (her? sorry, I don't know). I appreciated the help because he (she?) helped me with somene that might've pissed off a bunch of people and I like to be friendly with everyone.
When I was just a baby, my momma told me, "Son, always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns." But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

jokerspath

Quote from: OmegaSlackerI thought that was pretty cool of him (her? sorry, I don't know). I appreciated the help because he (she?) helped me with somene that might've pissed off a bunch of people and I like to be friendly with everyone.

P's a "shim" and a damned fine one at that...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: rudieobi'm actually moving to LA in 2 months on september 25th, in fact.  i want to be a filmmaker.  and i can't be the type of filmmaker i wanna be in cleveland, i have to move to LA for that kind of shot.  i was wondering if anyone is from the LA area and that is willing to get a cup of coffee with me when i get there and talk about film and filmmaking.  hit me up sometime on my e*mail.  rudieob@yahoo.com  (please please please leave a subject like XIXAX.COM so i know i would wanna read it cuz i get a lot of spam junk mail.)  or IM me @ "rudieob" on AIM.

*rudie*

I wouldn't want to get a cup of coffee with someone with an avatar like that! pshyco! Just kidding... email me (by going to my site and hitting "contact") or PM me when you're in Cali.

Nick