There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.

Started by depooter, March 27, 2005, 02:24:56 PM

mogwai

Quote from: modage on September 07, 2007, 11:12:39 AMbut does anybody else find it weird to see a Miramax logo on a PT poster?

no, because it's not produced by the weinstein bro's.

Pozer

ElPandaRoyal

Si

ElPandaRoyal

"Original Music by Jonny Greenwood"

Was this already known? While I was listening to it in the trailer, it totally sounded like Jon Brion  :ponder:
Si

Pozer

that was not known.  and that is awesome.  there are TOO many of my favorites going on with this movie now.   

DDL gave me chills in that trailer.  "I broke you, and I beat you..."

modage

I LOVE THIS MAN.  :shock:

now, what is the story with jon brion?  first fiona ditches him, now paul!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: modage on September 07, 2007, 01:17:07 PM
now, what is the story with jon brion?  first fiona ditches him, now paul!

I guess Paul couldn't resist having a radio head.
Si

Pubrick

"my son is a healer and a vessel for the holy spirit"

my favourite scene of the movie (so far).
under the paving stones.

Fernando

Oh man, this won't be any less than amazing, and don't know about you but I've seen enough of TWBB, there's no need for any new spoilerful trailers or teasers like all flims do these days.

Edit: Good cap there, and there are plenty more there; mod needs now to update his spoilatar.

The Perineum Falcon

incredible.

I wish I had something intelligent and insightful to say, but I'm at a loss.......

not that that's anything new.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: just sparrow on July 24, 2007, 03:44:31 PM
It's like with Darjeeling, it's an old friend you haven't seen in a while and you know it's going to be business as usual, like they never left.  But with There Will Be Blood, it's like an old friend who went off to war and now he's back... and you don't know what he's going to be like because he's been in the shit.  Is he going to be able to tell you about what he's seen or will he just have a thousand yard stare?  You just don't know.

So it looks to me like he's going to tell us so much about what he's seen that WE'RE going to have flashbacks!  Blood is back on top again!

When I saw "Original Music by Jonny Greenwood," I swear I started to feel woozy in my chair.  So the score to this will actually be Heady instead of Shinny.

Quote from: Pubrick on September 07, 2007, 01:31:05 PM

my favourite scene of the movie (so far).

Yeah, seeing that made me do this:

And wow, Pubrick, you are SERIOUSLY committed to that Chere Mill Be Blood gag.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

grand theft sparrow

They might have.

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=18237

EDIT: They took the new trailer off of this page too!

Pozer

this works too:

co-worker just snuck up on me - "why do you keep watching that?"