Honey

Started by metroshane, October 06, 2003, 10:39:23 AM

metroshane

Ah, man this movie looks B.A.D.!

But boy does what's her name look fine.
We live in an age that reads too much to be intelligent and thinks too much to be beautiful.

MacGuffin

Looks like cross between "Save The Last Dance" and "Glitter":

Trailer here.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ghostboy

Jessica Alba's stomach has hypnotized me after multiple viewings of the trailer. I'll be seeing this movie.

NEON MERCURY

.is this a documentary..?

SHAFTR

it's about reaching out, taking a chance and making it on your own terms.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Banky

For my pal Ghost Boy, let the hypnotism insue

Ghostboy

Well thanks, man!

Lucinda Bryte

Jessica is gorgeous but she looks 100x better with the really dark almost black hair. I'm not keen on the blondeish.

And it's ironic someone would mention "Glitter" because "Honey" is a Mariah Carey song, is it not?

Gloria

Quote from: MacGuffinLooks like cross between "Save The Last Dance" and "Glitter":

Looking at the trailer, I'm feeling a major 'Flashdance' vibe.  I wish Dark Angel wasn't canceled after the second season  :(

SHAFTR

Quote from: Lucinda Bryte.

And it's ironic someone would mention "Glitter" because "Honey" is a Mariah Carey song, is it not?

You know it is, you just don't want people to know that you know.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Ravi

A friend and I usually catch bad movies in the dollar theater and make fun of them.  This looks like a prime candidate.

TheVoiceOfNick

I always get Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel confused... but after checking google for pix, Alba is definetly the hotter one...

Banky

i dont know about that

Lucinda Bryte

I think Alba is prettier. Beil is okay but she looks like an alien sometimes.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: MacGuffinLooks like cross between "Save The Last Dance" and "Glitter"

:?  :shock:
Si