Celebrities Gone Wild

Started by MacGuffin, September 18, 2004, 05:48:48 PM

mogwai

is there a thread out there called "xixax members gone wild"?

©brad

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Actor Sam Shepard charged with drunken driving

CHICAGO (Reuters) – Actor and playwright Sam Shepard was arrested early on Saturday in central Illinois and charged with speeding and drunken driving, police said.

Shepard, 65, told police in Normal, Illinois, he was passing through town and stopped at a tavern before heading to his hotel.

His blood alcohol was twice the legal limit and he was going 16 mph over the 30 mph speed limit while passing through town, the Bloomington, Illinois, Pantagraph reported.

He told police he was traveling to his home in Kentucky, according to the newspaper.

His long-time partner is actress Jessica Lange, with whom he has two children.

Shepard received an Oscar nomination for his portrayal of test pilot Chuck Yeager in the film "The Right Stuff." He also appeared in "The Notebook," "Blackhawk Down" and other films. His plays include "Buried Child," for which he won the 1979 Pulitzer Prize for drama, "True West" and "A Lie of the Mind."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

squints

I can't wait til the day when i see "Actor *Someone* charged with Drunken Skydiving"
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

Chuck Barkley's DUI was the G.O.A.T.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Stefen on January 04, 2009, 01:03:41 AM
Chuck Barkley's DUI was the G.O.A.T.

It was a great story. Friends of mine are giving me shit about it because they know he was favorite player as kid. They keep trying to rub it in that this incident will make his upcoming governor run in Alabama a no go, but I remind them that Barkley is the kind of guy who gave an interview to a snob political magazine two years ago and flaunted the fact he rather hand out 100 dollar bills to kids he knew instead of 1 dollar bills because he needed those for the strip clubs.

MacGuffin

Quote from: modage on October 30, 2008, 01:44:16 PM
my friend wrote this in her blog:

BREAKING NEWS: Joaquin Phoenix Retires... No One Cares
Joaquin Phoenix decided to announce his retirement to an E! reporter the other day and he stormed off after the reporter hastily questioned whether or not he was kidding. SOMEONE seems to take himself a TAD too seriously me thinks. I also love how this decision was made in part to allow Casey Affleck the breathing room he needs to MAKE it in Hollywood. He's had real problems with Joaquin cock blocking him throughout his career, poor guy. Joaquin needs to have a cup of coffee, sober up and snort some S-My-D because he needs to start getting real with himself pronto.
http://eatfreecake.blogspot.com/2008/10/breaking-news-joaquin-phoenix-retires.html

Casey Affleck helming Joaquin Phoenix doc
Film to track actor-turned-rapper's music career
Source: Hollywood Reporter

Casey Affleck will track the musical career of Joaquin Phoenix behind the lens of a camera.

Affleck is directing a documentary feature on Phoenix, his friend and fellow actor who last spring decided to swap the thespian business for a musical one.

Phoenix is embarking on a new path as a rapper, with an album to be produced by Sean Combs. He is scheduled to make his first public performance Friday at a Las Vegas club, which will officially kick off Affleck's shoot.

Affleck, repped by Endeavor and Brillstein Entertainment Partners, is known for his work in front of the camera with such movies as "Gone Baby Gone" and the "Ocean's Eleven" series. He directed a series of shorts for Sundance Channel in the late 1990s.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pozer

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Kal

Quote from: 72teeth on January 20, 2009, 12:58:28 AM
Sasha Baron Who?

yeah i'm only hoping this is all just a joke/experiment, or joaquin is fucked up

Pozer

in that original clip of when he says he's quitting, Casey doing brother Ben style acting.

matt35mm

Crazy vegans (Phoenix and Affleck), innit.

Pas

yeah this is obviously a joke, Andy Kaufman thing