www.ptanderson.info >> Shooting 65mm Without Elswit?

Started by bluejaytwist, July 18, 2005, 07:10:22 PM

P Heat

Quote from: Pubrick on September 11, 2012, 06:33:41 PM
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.
:P

modage

I wrote that.   :yabbse-grin:

And thanks for the correction, P. Totally botched my memory of that video! I knew it was some nutty cult.  :yabbse-undecided:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: modage on April 23, 2011, 07:53:16 PM
And thanks for the correction, P. Totally botched my memory of that video! I knew it was some nutty cult.  :yabbse-undecided:

no worries Mod but it seems ppl are losing their shit over that mistake even after it was fixed.

are you going to get fired?  :yabbse-undecided: :yabbse-undecided: :yabbse-undecided:
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Gotdamnit Mod! Less time hanging off of Chris Nolan's nuts and more time fact checking! You screw up over there and it's an indictment on THIS place!

GAWD!

..........................Look, I'm sorry, it's just, we all gotta pay better attention. I know we're all under a lot of stress waiting for new PTA and we've been dicked around for so long and some of us are losing hope and feel it may never come but we all still gotta do our parts. New PTA should bring us together, not tear us apart!

Okay, alright, It's okay. It's not a big deal. Let's just try harder from now on. Now let's all get some sleep. It's late and it's been a long day. I'll see you at breakfast.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

P Heat

I wrote that.   :yabbse-grin:

And thanks for the correction, P. Totally botched my memory of that video! I knew it was some nutty cult.  :yabbse-undecided:

LOLWUT?  

seriously  nutty cult.. video? I'm seriously to new here to understand anything :yabbse-undecided:

didn't even know who Modage was when you guys said it lol
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.

modage

Quote from: Pubrick on April 24, 2011, 12:44:53 AM
no worries Mod but it seems ppl are losing their shit over that mistake even after it was fixed.
are you going to get fired?  :yabbse-undecided: :yabbse-undecided: :yabbse-undecided:
Ha, no not fired. I think I'm more embarrassed I fucked it up than anyone is upset about it. I'm just glad you caught it before somebody else did.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pozer

Quote from: P Heat on April 24, 2011, 01:34:44 AM
And thanks for the correction, P. Totally botched my memory of that video! I knew it was some nutty cult.  :yabbse-undecided:

LOLWUT?  

seriously  nutty cult.. video? I'm seriously to new here to understand anything :yabbse-undecided:

didn't even know who Modage was when you guys said it lol

memba the whole confusing name thing that was brought up regarding your name and one of our members? this is it in full throtts. he wasnt referring to you he was referring to (P)ubrick aka: pubelic enemy number one.

also not sure who this modage fellow is you speak of. neva hoid of em.

this whole Kubrick camera thing echoes out of nowhere excitement like when we discovered Jonny G was scoring CMBB (P Heat: LOLWUT?)  

bluejaytwist

Quote from: 72teeth on April 23, 2011, 06:05:34 PM
Quote from: Pubrick on April 23, 2011, 04:12:14 PM
Also good call by that commenter: shaved head = it's on!

thankth  :yabbse-grin:
and thanks to the artist for realizing just how important those shaved-head dots are

it makes or breaks it. i wouldnt be doing my job otherwise -- speaking of, almost all of our previously archived interviews with pta have been re-posted, linked and made available. i am doing the last few as we speak and update live, so hit refresh before re-investigating, www.ptanderson.info
cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com

P Heat

soo ahhh.. shamelessly going to ask..

any chance on that real picture being posted here? get the internet to go nutz
could you get an ok from PT? :yabbse-grin: :oops:

*enjoying your new updates for cigs & red vines  :yabbse-grin:

modage

Jeremy Blackman

Holy crap, they're friends? Why didn't I know this? This is even more mindblowing that the PTA/Radiohead relationship. Someone needs to get them in the same room with Lynch. (Still, 2/3 ain't bad.)

E: I do remember that linked interview, though.

Pubrick

Lynch is too far gone. He needs to get in a room with Harvey Keitel's character from Holy Smoke to deprogram him out of his two wackjob philosophies.. that is transcendental meditation and the even more insane belief that he'll only shoot on video that looks like it's been filtered out of his ass.

And yeah I presume they met when they did that interview years ago.
under the paving stones.

mogwai

Quote from: Pubrick on May 21, 2011, 02:02:54 AM
Lynch is too far gone. He needs to get in a room with Harvey Keitel's character from Holy Smoke to deprogram him out of his two wackjob philosophies.. that is transcendental meditation and the even more insane belief that he'll only shoot on video that looks like it's been filtered out of his ass.

True words my friend. I wish he could back to his best when he made Mulholland Drive.

modage

Reel

holy shit, matt damon and PSH have a lovechild!