Do any of YOU guys know each other in person?

Started by EL__SCORCHO, April 17, 2003, 09:53:19 PM

EL__SCORCHO

GodDamnImDaMan

i know valley dude.........but i heard that guy got banned......

funny i thought i would be the first to get banned  :?:
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

phil marlowe

sigur ros is the piece of ass that i knnow. thats all. but then again, in denmark, we all smoke weed and eat food afterwards.

Sleuth

Yes, afterwards.  Contrary to popular belief, residents of Denmark do not have 4 arms
I like to hug dogs

Ernie

Don't a lot of people know budgie personally?

They talk about her like they do anyway. I don't think I know anybody here. I know md lives really close to me in fairport though I doubt we've ever crossed paths...he's smart though, he's getting out of here real soon.

polkablues

Quote from: tremoloslothYes, afterwards.  Contrary to popular belief, residents of Denmark do not have 4 arms

Hmm... I'm a quarter Danish, and I have two arms... therefore, residents of Denmark have eight arms.  Just doing the math.
My house, my rules, my coffee

aclockworkjj

maybe we should arrange different Xixax parties all over the world, watch Magnolia, and then create a world wide circle jerk to the frogs fallin' from the sky.... :lol:

mindfuck

Quote from: aclockworkjjmaybe we should arrange different Xixax parties all over the world, watch Magnolia, and then create a world wide circle jerk to the frogs fallin' from the sky.... :lol:

Uhh.. yeah. Sorry, I'm busy that day.

GodDamnImDaMan

I would walk in with a big stain in my pants and everyone would instantly know who the fuck I be!

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: Phil Marlowesigur ros is the piece of ass that i knnow. thats all. but then again, in denmark, we all smoke weed and eat food afterwards.
Afterwards?

Yeah.....afterwards!  :shock:

Sigur Rós

Quote from: polkablues
Quote from: tremoloslothYes, afterwards.  Contrary to popular belief, residents of Denmark do not have 4 arms

Hmm... I'm a quarter Danish, and I have two arms... therefore, residents of Denmark have eight arms.  Just doing the math.

Uhh! Quarter Danish....cool!

Sleuth

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManI would walk in with a big stain in my pants and everyone would instantly know who the fuck I be!

I want you all to know that I spent a lot of time trying to think of somebody else to name in response to this quote, but I couldn't.
I like to hug dogs

Sigur Rós

GodDamnImThaMan lives such a interesting life. Every day is different......not!

GodDamnImDaMan

Everyday is different! Sometimes i cream my pants thinking of women, some day men, sometimes penguins....

Cant get more variety than that!

USTopGun47

I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they'll all like me. I'll tell them about you, and your father, how good he was to us. Remember? It's a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to lose weight, to fit in the red dress. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow all right. What have I got Harry, hm? Why should I even make the bed, or wash the dishes? I do them, but why should I? I'm alone. Your father's gone, you're gone. I got no one to care for. What have I got, Harry? I'm lonely. I'm old.