What the hell is wrong with Tom Cruise?

Started by filmcritic, July 22, 2003, 03:34:31 PM

Kal

He is getting so much attention for being stupid that its amazing... I cant believe he is really doing this... what an idiot

This guy was really the one that never got into this hollywood crazy shit... he did it but not publicly... now suddenly he is all over the place... and nobody promoting his new blockbuster but how stupid he is

It's sad... more everyday

Pubrick

the latest cruise clip, doin what he does best. this dude just keeps on givin!

one more for the road. especially now with all his shenanigans, he remains the most entertaining actor of his generation.
under the paving stones.

Pas

Pwaybloe

Ravi

Quote from: Pubrickthe latest cruise clip, doin what he does best. this dude just keeps on givin!

one more for the road. especially now with all his shenanigans, he remains the most entertaining actor of his generation.

I didn't know Tom Cruise became Steve Ballmer...

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Pwaybloe

hedwig

Cruise to Earth: We're not alone
By Anthony Breznican, USA Today.
Tom Cruise says there may be life beyond the stars, but it's not here yet.

Reuters reported that the War of the Worlds star told the German tabloid Bild that he believes intelligent life might exist beyond Earth.

"Are you really so arrogant as to believe we are alone in this universe?" Cruise told Bild. "Millions of stars, and we're supposed to be the only living creatures? No, there are many things out there. We just don't know."

Cruise's publicist and sister, Lee Anne DeVette, confirmed that he made the remarks but said the belief has nothing to do with the Church of Scientology, which they both follow.

Some critics of the organization, which was founded by sci-fi writer L. Ron Hubbard, say the faith is based on a story about alien visitors to Earth.

DeVette says that's untrue. "I'm happy to tell you (Cruise's remark) has absolutely nothing to do with Scientology," she says. Cruise's comments just ask, "Who are we to think we're the only people, the only life forms that exist anywhere? He clearly said he has never seen aliens."

Steven Spielberg, who directed War of the Worlds, also has said he believes alien life exists somewhere, though if contact were ever made between the worlds, he believes the visitors would be friendly — unlike the aliens in his movie.

cine

im so happy the media is interviewing tom for these juicy stories. otherwise how else would i get my science news?!

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

cine

NEWS sleuth.. this was reported YESTERDAY. wouldnt be in a BOOK yet!

sleuth  :roll:

Kal

National Enquirer... or Weekly World News... they know whats going on with the aliens and stuff

Stefen

I don't think that's weird. Alot of people believe in aliens. Sane people too. I don't know if Cruise thinks they're gonna pick him up though, cause they don't pick people like him up, they drop them off.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

picolas