I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

Alethia

bowling for columbine and seven samurai criterion

Ernie

Just got Bringing Out the Dead and this little gem of a movie called Arizona Dream from amazon. See Arizona Dream (on VHS) even if you can find it anywhere, it's so fucking good. If your even remotely a Johnny Depp fan (or Vincent Gallo for that matter), you must see it. You can get it relatively cheap off of amazon if you buy it used, you won't regret it. It's funny and crazy and just perfect, it's a favorite.

NEON MERCURY

bringing out the dead is a hard one to find for myself
i ..thought it was OOP

abuck1220

Quote from: NEON MERCURY..

that pearl jam is great, no? i prefer touring band 2000 (and probably also single video theory), but live at the garden is still great.

abuck1220

Alethia

Quote from: NEON MERCURYbringing out the dead is a hard one to find for myself
i ..thought it was OOP

go to virgin records in manhattan, they have a lot of them (where i got mine, and when i did, there was like eight copies on the shelf lined up next to each other)

tpfkabi

Quote from: Find Your MagaliWe soooooooooooooooooooooo badly need a special edition DVD of "Office Space."

That's an upgrade that wouldn't bother me a bit.

if you didn't know, there have been plans for this for a while. Mike Judge won't clear because the studio is trying to rip him on it.

isn't there an add or mention of the Adaptation SE on the new Spike Jonze music video DVD?
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Ernie

Quote from: bigideasisn't there an add or mention of the Adaptation SE on the new Spike Jonze music video DVD?

Sort of - it's pretty much the trailer you've seen with a "special edition dvd coming soon" tag at the end...nothing special. But that's enough to hope I guess.

What about Goodfellas, where the fuck is that? Where is the release date for it at least? Has there been anything said about that recently?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: abuck1220

What's on this?  I was thinking abuot purchasing it...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Today I purchased the Tick TV series DVD thing.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

abuck1220

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob
Quote from: abuck1220

What's on this?  I was thinking abuot purchasing it...

lots of stuff...a full concert performance. six 15 minute hbo shorts, 3 other short (five minutes) films and an in the studio and an on-the-road doc, which i haven't watched yet. so far, it's pretty good.

Slick Shoes

Groceries. And gas for my car. Sorry.

Alethia

the good, the bad, and the ugly for 5.99

samsong

Not all bought at once... spread out over a week or so.

meatwad