FF7 Advent Children leaked.

Started by Brazoliange, September 11, 2005, 04:50:15 PM

Brazoliange

Long live the New Flesh

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

modage

i don't even know what you're talking about.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Brazoliange

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

Advent Children is a continuation of the Final Fantasy 7 story. This takes place two years after the events of the final battle. The movie will be done in all CG and will feature a few new characters. Cloud seems to be the only known "alive" person from the original, Sephiroth scene looks like a flashback.
Long live the New Flesh

socketlevel

the one last hit that spent you...

pete

I just got a copy from torrent spy.  I'm all confused.  the subtitles were terrible--I mean the spelling and grammar were correct but I just had no idea what they were talking about..."Body of thoughts"?  What the hell?
the action is really really cool though.

edit: I guess most of the translations was correct, but the story's really exclusive because it's for the fans only?  aw man wish I had a playstation back in the days.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: pete
edit: I guess most of the translations was correct, but the story's really exclusive because it's for the fans only?  aw man wish I had a playstation back in the days.

It's not too late.

I suggest you play FF7 if you haven't.  Not the best RPG I've ever played, but one of the few to really get me so connected to the characters.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye