Wild At Heart

Started by bonanzataz, June 27, 2003, 04:14:14 PM

bonanzataz

Quote from: MacGuffinMGM Home Entertainment has announced a special edition of David Lynch's Wild At Heart which stars Nicolas Cage, Laura Dern, Willem Dafoe and Crispin Glover. The film will be available to own from the 7th December this year, and should set you back around $24.98. As well as a new digitally remastered anamorphic widescreen transfer and Dolby Digital 5.1 track (both of which were supervised by Lynch), the disc will include a brand new thirty-minute making of documentary, an original promotional featurette, extended interviews with the cast and the director and sixty-five animated behind the scenes photos with music.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAHAHAHWHAHAAAA!!!!!!!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

Quote from: NEON MERCURY..as for the interviews w/ lynch ..are they new or are they vintage [like the blue velvet SE ]...?

More details:

MGM has officially announced the DVD release of the Wild at Heart: Special Edition for 12/7 (SRP $19.98 ). The disc will include the film in anamorphic widescreen video mastered from a new high-definition transfer supervised by Lynch himself. Audio will be included in Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0 surround. Extras will include Dell's Lunch Counter (featuring all new interviews with Lynch, Nicolas Cage, Laura Dern, Willem Dafoe, Diane Ladd and Sheryl Lee), the 30-minute Love, Death, Elvis & Oz: The Making of Wild at Heart documentary, the Specific Spontaneity: Focus on David Lynch featurette (featuring the cast and crew talking about working with the director), the David Lynch: On the DVD featurette (featuring the director talking about the new transfer), the film's original 7-minute EPK featurette, an animated photo gallery featuring 65 images, the original theatrical trailer and TV spots.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

once again thanks mac.........all i need now is lost highway and ill be set....and maybe a re-release of dune.......

i think lynch might want to let criterion handle lost highway...exspecailly in the transfer department since he takes forever to get them right...[the good thing is that at least their flawless/gorgeous].......but i get tired of waiting for him to get it right.....criterion does a great job always and they could do it while hes starting his next film.....

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

hedwig

QuoteWILD AT HEART SPEC. ED DVD COVER

I don't like that. I prefer

NEON MERCURY

...man, i really phucking jazzed for this sh*t...i cant wait to see this film w/ a pristine transfer...which would help the film out....not to mention all that bonus sh*t....and i can deal w/ the cover i guess :| ..sorta reminds me of the blue velvet one..maybe it will have a slip case also....

but as i was thinking about this film i forgot how damn funny it is and the lines that lynch wrote are great...and should appeal to anyone... here's some samples...thank me later.........and buy this dvd when it comes out december 7... please?

BOBBY(willem dafoe):
You know, I really do like a woman
with tits like yours that talks
tough and acts like she can fuck
like a bunny...  Can you fuck like
that?...  You like it like a bunny?...
Huh?...  Cause baby, I'll fuck you
like a real good like a big ol' jack-
rabbit bunny...  Jump all around in
that hole...  Bobby Peru doesn't come
up for air.

BOBBY:
Just feel me breathin' on you...
And you'll know I mean business when
it comes to fuckin'.

BOBBY:
I'll be real honest with ya...
I'd like to fuck you and tear you
open like a paycheck envelope...
Will you be honest with me - would
you like me to do it?...  Just a
simple yes or no...

BOBBY:
Man, I gotta take a piss bad...  Can
I use your head there?

LULA:(laura dern)
Well...  Yeah - okay.

BOBBY:
I don't mean your head head - I'm
not gonna piss on your head - your
hair an' all...  Just piss in the
toilet.  Y'all take a listen -
here a deep sound comin' down from
Bobby Peru.

Sailor(Nic Cage):
I'd like to apologise to you gentlemen for
referring to you all as homosexuals.
You taught me a valuable lesson.

MacGuffin

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi can deal w/ the cover i guess :| ..sorta reminds me of the blue velvet one..maybe it will have a slip case also....

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=4757&n=1&burl=

Here's the French proposed artwork:

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffinMGM has officially announced the DVD release of the Wild at Heart: Special Edition for 12/7 (SRP $19.98 ).

How come isn't this for pre-order at amazon? Shouldn't be already there?

Edit. Dvdplanet has it at $13.97, sweet!

ono

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffin:yabbse-huh:

LINK

Can't understand either, I did the search yesterday and it only showed the oop version, thanks for the link Mac.

Weak2ndAct

Review of Wild at Heart dvd:

http://www.lynchnet.com/wah/wahdvd.html

Thank god.  Now I can finally throw out my VHS.

hedwig

Quote from: Weak2ndActReview of Wild at Heart dvd:

http://www.lynchnet.com/wah/wahdvd.html

Thank god.  Now I can finally throw out my VHS.

No, send it to me.

MacGuffin

Wild at Heart David Lynch Interview Clip Posted Online
MGM has posted a quick clip from the interviews section of their Wild at Heart DVD featuring David Lynch speaking about the new transfer. You can check it out by clicking below. Windows Media Player is required.

http://mfile.akamai.com/28/asf/mgm.download.akamai.com/28/heg/WILDATHE_ftte1_300K.asx

Skeleton FilmWorks

hedwig

Quote from: MacGuffinWild at Heart David Lynch Interview Clip Posted Online
MGM has posted a quick clip from the interviews section of their Wild at Heart DVD featuring David Lynch speaking about the new transfer. You can check it out by clicking below. Windows Media Player is required.

http://mfile.akamai.com/28/asf/mgm.download.akamai.com/28/heg/WILDATHE_ftte1_300K.asx

That's very interesting. I like seeing the different ways that one scene could look depending on how you correct the color, etc.

And the way he moves his hands when he talks is pure magic.