I just Saw Aesop Rock Live

Started by Banky, November 16, 2003, 03:00:28 PM

Banky

Anyone ever heard of Aesop Rock?  If you havent you need to go download or buy some of his albums cause his stuff is sick.  I saw him live last night and it was a fucking great show.  heres a pic and about the best bio i could find in a hurry.

http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/rock_aesop/artist.jhtml

Banky

well it seems like no one has heard of him so here are some of his albums you should check out

Sleuth

I've actually heard a lot about him for a long time now, but I'm too busy laying down to download anything right now
I like to hug dogs

Banky

well when you get an ich check him out

lamas

wow, i didn't know anyone here listened to good shit like this.  i still regret not buying his first album "music for earthworms".  i've been seeing alot of his new video on mtv2.  also saw a new video from atmosphere.  they only play the good stuff at 3 am.

Banky

lamas

Believe what?  Have you listened to Fantastic Damage?  Aesop is on Delorean.  Where was the concert anyway?

Banky

that hes good as shit

yes

Carboro NC

cowboykurtis

a saw aesop rock play with atmosphere in chicago a year ago -- very good shit.
...your excuses are your own...

Banky

EVERYONE MUST GO DOWNLOAD THE SONG DAYLIGHT BY AESOP ROCK....PLEASE IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS SONG REGARDLESS IF YOU LIKE HIP HOP OR NOT.....YOU WILL LIKE THIS SONG

Sleuth

TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND JACKET

~BLINK~
I like to hug dogs

Banky

FUCK BLINK 182 keep that shit in the pop punk thread

Sleuth

Nah dude, it's like

Take off your pants

right?

and JACKET

genius!
I like to hug dogs

Sleuth

Whoa!  Okay, so I finally downloaded some Aesop Rock, including Daylight and Night Light and I'm very impressed.  This is great
I like to hug dogs

Pedro

Quote from: SlobhWhoa!  Okay, so I finally downloaded some Aesop Rock, including Daylight and Night Light and I'm very impressed.  This is great
I'm digging Daylight right now...it's pretty good.