South Park Appreciation

Started by SoNowThen, July 03, 2003, 09:21:08 AM

Pubrick

I think you missed his point.

It was a really good one, eloquently put.
under the paving stones.

ono

Amusing "The Shining" homage on this Halloween episode.  Coulda done without the Honey Boo Boo from a few weeks ago, but the Hawaiian theme last week was a little more well executed, and it was nice seeing Kenny and Butters in an episode together.

ono

Sleepless

Is anyone watching this season? I haven't kept up with the show in years, but kept hearing this was the best season in years so figured I'd check it out. It's pretty damn good. Of course there are a few dud epsiodes, but of the 8 I've seen so far, they're mostly a hit. I'm in the middle of "Sponsored Content" now and it is certainly a highlight of the season so far.

Most recent eps available to watch online for free here: http://southpark.cc.com/
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

N

Just finished the final ep last night. At least I think it's the last one? 10 episodes is kinda short by their standards. Regardless, I like what they've done with it. Taking the plot continuation between episodes a lot more seriously. It seems like a definite, at least temporary departure from their usual trends. Although you could also see it as continuation of what they did with season 18. I've had trouble gathering any "point" from a lot of the episodes, although I live in the backwoods of the planet and a lot of the things they're parodying are foreign to me.