The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou

Started by lamas, March 18, 2003, 11:03:05 PM

Henry Hill

I heard this morning on ESPN that the film has gone over schedule. Bill Murray was supposed to play in the Pro-Am as he does every year. He has to miss it due to filming. They even mentioned his vanity shot in LOST IN TRANSLATION with Mt. Fuji in the background. Funny.

godardian

A smattering of on-set photos on pp 238 of the new Vanity Fair (March 2004). Wes Anderson is unrecognizable as the spiky-haired nerd of the Rushmore DVD supplements; he has long hair, very Euro-chic.  :shock:
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

wow, after a week, someone finally  wrote something here!
Scan scan scan scan scan....
context, context, context.

ono

I haven't read the AICN script reviews because I don't want any spoilers, but anyone make anything out of this thread?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362270/board/nest/5830142

cowboykurtis

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaI haven't read the AICN script reviews because I don't want any spoilers, but anyone make anything out of this thread?

i think its worthless of that tub of lard posts unproduced scripts on the internet -- im sure the filmmakers arent endorsing such acts -- this fat ass who cliams to be such a film lover is a tasteless waste of skin. does anyone know if there are legal issues with posting unproduced material without the concent of the proprioters?
...your excuses are your own...

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: cowboykurtis
Quote from: OnomatopoeiaI haven't read the AICN script reviews because I don't want any spoilers, but anyone make anything out of this thread?

i think its worthless of that tub of lard posts unproduced scripts on the internet -- im sure the filmmakers arent endorsing such acts -- this fat ass who cliams to be such a film lover is a tasteless waste of skin. does anyone know if there are legal issues with posting unproduced material without the concent of the proprioters?

They posted the review of the script and not the actual script, right?
Si

meatwad

cowboykurtis

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: cowboykurtishes still a fat peice of shit

.he was good in Angus.......

meatwad

i just saw the vanity fair photos. they look so good, i can't wait for this film.

and btw, for anybody else who saw them, did cate blanchet have what looked like 'tan in a can' on? And doesn't wes look a little like spike jonze now?

MacGuffin

Article from Gotham magazine:

Part One
Part Two
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Wes looks very different! I liked him better with the spikes....
context, context, context.

Bottle_Rocketeer

cowboykurtis

Quote from: cronopioWes looks very different! I liked him better with the spikes....

he now resembles micheal bay's scrawny little brother

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks