Sin City

Started by metroshane, March 16, 2004, 06:57:43 PM

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: modage on January 01, 2006, 11:45:38 AM
Quote from: modage on March 17, 2005, 12:11:36 AM
It's the kind of movie Harry Knowles will rave about loving in a week or two but not end up anywhere on his Best of the Year list.
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22103

I almost fell off the toilet laughing at that. 

modage

and the rave, for anyone who missed it.  http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=19700

you can call me Nostradamus.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Quote from: kurtzsparrow on January 01, 2006, 01:43:06 PMI almost fell off the toilet laughing at that. 

You read xixax on the crapper?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: MacGuffin on January 01, 2006, 09:05:48 PM
Quote from: kurtzsparrow on January 01, 2006, 01:43:06 PMI almost fell off the toilet laughing at that. 

You read xixax on the crapper?

:oops:

Yes... yes, I do.

I'm doing it again right now.

MacGuffin

xixax.com - suitable bathroom reading material

Banner that.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

Xixax - It also doubles as TP

modage

just went through some of the extras on the disc. 

Steve Buscemi turned down playing that Yellow Bastard.  he would've been awesome.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: modage on January 07, 2006, 09:27:01 PM
just went through some of the extras on the disc. 

Steve Buscemi turned down playing that Yellow Bastard.  he would've been awesome.

but little nicky was fab :kiss: