What did you think of Matrix Reloaded?

Started by Ghostboy, May 12, 2003, 02:23:29 PM

bonanzataz

i thought that at first, but then she kisses him and nothing happens and she goes, "you're a lucky woman trinity" and then they get the keymaker. why would she betray them only to then help them? it wouldn't make sense.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Mesh

Quote from: bonanzatazi thought that at first, but then she kisses him and nothing happens and she goes, "you're a lucky woman trinity" and then they get the keymaker. why would she betray them only to then help them? it wouldn't make sense.

Maybe she's the Matrix Momma that the Architect was jawwing on about...

edit: I'm telling you, I still don't grasp this plot.  I might be making zero sense....and that's......OK.

picolas

about the burly brawl: i'm not complaining. it looked amazing. some of the first cg shots i didn't even fully notice. and yeah, kind of like Lester was saying, if you just willingly suspend your disbelief and go with it...decide that yeah, those Smiths are real, well..fight scenes don't get much better...

Persephone: i read somewhere...can't find it now..that her character is between versions of the Matrix...or caught between the Matrix and the real world...something like that (:?)...and she's lost much of her ability to feel emotion (which isn't reffered to as specifically in the actual film). this is why she wants a kiss so much...

Quote from: MeshMaybe she's the Matrix Momma that the Architect was jawwing on about...
the Oracle!

MacGuffin

Quote from: picolasPersephone: i read somewhere...can't find it now..that her character is between versions of the Matrix...or caught between the Matrix and the real world...something like that (:?)...and she's lost much of her ability to feel emotion (which isn't reffered to as specifically in the actual film). this is why she wants a kiss so much...

But don't you think that by kissing Neo she'll know which door that particular "One" will choose, not necessarily because she's lost emotions? Sure she'll help them anyway because she wants to get back at the Merovingian, but if she truly believes that Neo loves Trinity, she'll know the turn-out with Neo and the Arcitect.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: picolasPersephone: i read somewhere...can't find it now..that her character is between versions of the Matrix...or caught between the Matrix and the real world...something like that (:?)...and she's lost much of her ability to feel emotion (which isn't reffered to as specifically in the actual film). this is why she wants a kiss so much...

But don't you think that by kissing Neo she'll know which door that particular "One" will choose, not necessarily because she's lost emotions? Sure she'll help them anyway because she wants to get back at the Merovingian, but if she truly believes that Neo loves Trinity, she'll know the turn-out with Neo and the Arcitect.

makes lots of sense and i hadn't thought of it that way..yeah..that's probably her prime motivation, but the fact that she can't feel would further motivate her actions personally as well..

RegularKarate

Quote from: picolasthe Oracle!
Please

Banky

Does anyone know where you can download the Matrix reloaded or parts of it?

Sleuth

No, but is everyone else going to miss Gloria Foster (I think that's her name) as the Oracle?  She's so charmingly good as the Oracle
I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Quote from: BankyEdwardsDoes anyone know where you can download the Matrix reloaded or parts of it?

I keep getting fakes on KaZaA.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

picolas

pic's illegal matrix rip tip:

a passing hooligan mentioned that the real copies of reloaded (at least, part deux) could be found using names with "(ESO).TS." find them and you've found the real thing...

MacGuffin

Quote from: picolaspic's illegal matrix rip tip:

a passing hooligan mentioned that the real copies of reloaded (at least, part deux) could be found using names with "(ESO).TS." find them and you've found the real thing...

Tried those (heard the same tip), but they played nothing. Is there a special player or software to watch it on/with? Or something to test it before downloading the entire file? Do you know the size of the file?

Skeleton FilmWorks

underdog

i freakin hate the ending matrix 2. it piss me off soooo much. they started to talk ... BOOM.. It was over.  
peace
"This is my week off, so pack up,
take the kids, and I'll see you in a week"

picolas

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: picolaspic's illegal matrix rip tip:

Tried those (heard the same tip), but they played nothing. Is there a special player or software to watch it on/with? Or something to test it before downloading the entire file? Do you know the size of the file?

onay pecialsay layerpay eedednay. artpay owtay foay owtay siay 163760 ilobyteskay.

Banky