What's shortening your attention span at the moment?

Started by cine, April 28, 2004, 12:14:11 AM

cine

So here's a thread devoted to what you're watching on TV right now. Obviously, if its a DVD/movie, don't post it here. You know where that goes.

Oh, and if there is ANY posts such as "there's a fly on the screen and lots of dust," I will come to your house and slit your throat with a razor blade.*

Now that THAT'S out of the way, I'm watching:

Late Night w/ Conan O'Brien.

*I'll probably hire somebody within your region/time zone to come to your house, in order to cut down on costs. And it probably won't be a razor blade.. I probably won't even slit your throat either. The hired person will likely just give you repeated noogies and then leave after sampling your mother's cupcakes. And I don't mean the ones she baked. Ooh, snap!

Sleuth

:roll: Oh, I don't watch TV

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just kidding, Cinephile, I'm not watching anything right now but I'm waiting for about 20 more minutes so that Conan will be on.  I just finished watching Kimmel (I only watch because sometimes he has good guests like Stephen Colbert) and before that I watched some of Letterman because Andy Richter was on it.  I really don't watch much TV until late
I like to hug dogs

Stefen

Mr. show. Strangers with candy, i dont watch any tv unless its out on dvd. I'm watching those DVD's. Futurama dvds, old tv shows on dvds.

yeah I said dvds, come sample my mothers cupcake, it doesn't bite. while your at my house. ill be at yours, looking through your stuff.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

meatwad

Quote from: 50 CentiphileObviously, if its a DVD/movie, don't post it here.

Stefen

the nba playoffs baby. milwaukee and detroit right now, and then my team dallas and my hated team sacramento.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"