Melancholia

Started by MacGuffin, October 15, 2010, 03:06:18 PM

analogzombie

Quote from: KarlJan on November 08, 2011, 06:20:14 AM
This is out on DVD in a week. Can't wait!

Link plz.

I can find no announcement about a North American release and the UK release is set for Jan. 23rd.

edit: sweden release doesn't count unless it's region free.
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

72teeth

that was great/sad.. i luff u lars
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

ElPandaRoyal

Saw it today. Don't really know what to make of all of this, but I don't think I liked it very much... Great final shot and acting, though. Need to think more clearly about it to write something actually interesting.
Si

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Robyn

The Ultimate Badass

Pubrick

It was working fine when he posted it three months ago.

I don't think anyone can be expected to make sure that every link they've ever posted stays current for the rest of their lives.
under the paving stones.

Robyn

rewatched this yesterday

I don't think it's "wow the best movie ever made!" anymore, but I'll still return to it regularly because of Justine and Dunst's performance in the first half

©brad

Quote from: Robyn on December 11, 2019, 02:46:43 AM
rewatched this yesterday

I don't think it's "wow the best movie ever made!" anymore, but I'll still return to it regularly because of Justine and Dunst's performance in the first half

It's one of those movies I absolutely love but I'm afraid to rewatch because it's so affecting and sad. Lars is one of the few filmmakers who can do that. Maybe if I get back on Lexapro I'll give it another go.

Axolotl

Quote from: ©brad on December 13, 2019, 11:00:10 AM
Quote from: Robyn on December 11, 2019, 02:46:43 AM
rewatched this yesterday

It's one of those movies I absolutely love but I'm afraid to rewatch because it's so affecting and sad. Lars is one of the few filmmakers who can do that. Maybe if I get back on Lexapro I'll give it another go.
You should absolutely watch it again. The first half of this precipitated a fight between me and my girlfriend which the second half of it resolved. Uniquely powerful movie.