QT on Leno

Started by Alethia, September 29, 2003, 11:31:10 PM

meatwad

damn, uma is looking hotter then ever

lamas

quit jumping on the Uma bandwagon.  i've been jerking it to her since Johnny Be Good.

meatwad

all i said was she is hot

Cecil

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: Cecili wish id have seen it. anyone think they can put it up? please? with sugar on top?

When I get around to it, I'll type a transcript up and post it for you. Fair enough?

thanks  :-D

cine

Saw this too.. perhaps he didn't want to yell about how he hates CGI shit and instead felt the need to get drunk and just have fun reminiscing about Leno in the 70s and 80s. Good heads up for Conan, who definitely won't tolerate it.. and if he is drunk, he'll make the segment a lot funnier than Leno tried to do. QT taking 5 minutes to set up the word "bi-atch" only to hear Leno say, "we can say bitch" was pretty funny though..

Anyway, here's an article about it:
Tarantino enjoys open bar on Leno

Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino appeared to take advantage of the open bar backstage at Jay Leno's "Tonight" show on Monday.

Leno joked, "don't light a match in here," in the midst of Tarantino's rambling, occasionally incoherent, guest shot. Tarantino was on the show to promote his new movie, "Kill Bill: Vol. 1," set for release October 10.

Before getting to the film clip, their discussion included references to Leno's old curly haircut, Elvis Presley's rockabilly years and a "Golden Girls" audition.

"Have you been drinking tonight?" Leno asked.

Tarantino responded that he thought he'd bring back the spirit of Johnny Carson's "Tonight" show. "You have an open bar backstage," he reminded Leno.

His appearance ended shortly after an impatient Leno introduced a film clip. There will be no repercussions from the incident, "Tonight" show spokeswoman Carrie Simons said Tuesday.

Last year, comedian Tom Green got progressively drunk on a "Tonight" show appearance, an experiment that appeared to grow quickly out of control.

Jimmy Kimmel's ABC late-night show closed a bar that had served drinks to audience members after a boisterous first show, that included one audience member vomiting and guest George Clooney passing around a bottle of vodka.

coffeebeetle

:lol: .........

........but seriously.  Has anyone read the Playboy interview?  It's pretty decent.  I'll leave that one up to MacGuffin...that is, if he can procure a copy.

[EDIT]  My bad.  Just noticed you posted a snippet of the Playboy interview on the "Too Much Time on His Hands" thread.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

brockly

Cecil

how obnoxious. but... im even more excited to see kill bill now! genius!

picolas

sheez... how about that guy with the cane sitting next to Tarantino??? what an asshole!

edison

on IFC is starting this Friday (Oct. 3rd) Quentin Tarantino is going to be introducing several classic flicks in their "Samurai Action Fest." He'll be introducing Kurosawa's YOJIMBO and SEVEN SAMURAI among others.

Fernando

Quote from: EEz28on IFC is starting this Friday (Oct. 3rd) Quentin Tarantino is going to be introducing several classic flicks in their "Samurai Action Fest." He'll be introducing Kurosawa's YOJIMBO and SEVEN SAMURAI among others.

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?p=72708#72708

tpfkabi

there's something about Uma in that yellow suit......i don't know......i didn't find her attractive when she did one of the batman's........but how could Ethan Hawke cheat on her?.....i'm not sure what the other woman looks like, but this is almost as bad as Hugh Grant cheating on LIz Hurley with that nasty prostitute (except they weren't married, right?)
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

QT probably thinks it's funny that Leno and Bacon and all America were laughing at him.
Because for once in many years, people actually laughed while watching Leno.
It might be different on Conan because they're both geeky, crazy and funny! We'll have to wait & see!

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: coffeebeetleHas anyone read the Playboy interview?  It's pretty decent.

It's excellent. For my money, no one gives interviews as good as Playboy does.

~rougerum

coffeebeetle

That was fucking painful.  But it was nice to see Leno squirming like the little BIATCH he is.   :-D
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)