Kirsten Dunst likes Barry Egan's kiss.

Started by Jon, June 05, 2003, 08:47:09 PM

Jon

Okay, just saw the Best Kiss award at the MTV movie awards, and obviously Spiderman got it (as was reported the other day) and guess what?

Kirsten said she wanted PDL to win! Yes! She's hot AND she has good taste! (She is also dating Jake Gyllenhaal; quite a good catch.)

I'm so happy. (Also, she seemed a little tipsy, 'cause she cut down the Daredevil kiss, in a rather drunkenly-honest way. Heh.)

godardian

Quote from: JonOkay, just saw the Best Kiss award at the MTV movie awards, and obviously Spiderman got it (as was reported the other day) and guess what?

Kirsten said she wanted PDL to win! Yes! She's hot AND she has good taste! (She is also dating Jake Gyllenhaal; quite a good catch.)

I'm so happy. (Also, she seemed a little tipsy, 'cause she cut down the Daredevil kiss, in a rather drunkenly-honest way. Heh.)

Very cool. Maybe Gyllenhaal will somehow influence her to take more interesting, richer (if lower-profile) roles. I thought she worked quite well in both The Virgin Suicides and Drop Dead Gorgeous.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Jon

RegularKarate

Quote from: JonGollum cursing was the best part.

I didn't catch that, but I'd have to say that a hundred teenage lesbians dancing around in their underwear during the tatu performance was the best.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

this is reminding me of what bums me out, durring the commentary for bring it on, the directer mentioned how Kirsten never heard of the clash while they were makin the film

by the next year she was name dropping radiohead, the snobs have gotten her

For shame

proof is her dating that fuckin loser who is so not worthy of her,  she should hook up with a justin timberlake

I hope this does not kill her career the way it did clair daines

Duck Sauce

Quote from: godardian

Very cool. Maybe Gyllenhaal will somehow influence her to take more interesting, richer (if lower-profile) roles. I thought she worked quite well in both The Virgin Suicides and Drop Dead Gorgeous.

and nudity

Ernie

Yea, that was really cool of her to admit she was not worthy of a win over PDL. She did look really cute too.

Wow, did you guys see the clip though? They really MTV'ed the hell out of it, huh? My whole motivation for watching the thing came from the opening parody, kate hudson, andy dick, and the PDL clip to tide me over for dvd. I doubt PTA ever intended for even a second of such a beautiful film to be shown like that...it's really a shame.

Anyway, who's looking forward to Charlie's Angels 2 a little bit more now?    :wink:

SoNowThen

Yes, Kirsten Dunst... great actress, great rack. Drop Dead Gorgeous is an underrated film.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

EL__SCORCHO

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Quote from: godardian

and nudity

I think I saw her once talking about her sex scenes in Crazy/Beautiful and there was originally some nudity in the scene, but they cut it out to make the film PG-13.

Oh, and that guy was supposedly to shy to touch her during the scene and she had to take his hands and put them in certain places. This girl rocks!

oakmanc234

I'm confused. Was 'PDL' used in the opening parody? And what clip did they use for 'Best Kiss'?
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

BrainSushi

Quote from: oakmanc234I'm confused. Was 'PDL' used in the opening parody? And what clip did they use for 'Best Kiss'?

The "I wanna smash your face..." kiss. Should have been Barry runs back to her apartment kiss.

MrBurgerKing

Quote from: BrainSushi
Quote from: oakmanc234I'm confused. Was 'PDL' used in the opening parody? And what clip did they use for 'Best Kiss'?

The "I wanna smash your face..." kiss. Should have been Barry runs back to her apartment kiss.

When I think of P-DL and kisses, it's always the original theatrical poster.

Burger King = whopper, 1+1 = 2, PD-L + kiss = theatrical poster.

bonanzataz

Quote from: Jon(She is also dating Jake Gyllenhaal; quite a good catch.)
:roll:

i actually saw kirsten at the new york film festival going to see pdl the night i went. i almost bumped into her and didn't realize it was her until she starting walking down the red carpet. i yelled at her "i loved you in jumanji".
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

children with angels

Quote from: bonanzatazi yelled at her "i loved you in jumanji".

:lol:  Superb.
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

©brad

i just cought the awards on mtv, since they just love to replay their shit over and over. first off, sean william scotty boy and justin timerly as hosts- wow, talk about someone sucking. 'i mean i've seen ppl suck before, but they just sucked. they were the suckiest bunch of sucks who ever sucked.' the opening matrix parody was not funny, except for the andy dick part. i laughed there. what else... oh, hell yea, gollum had me on the floor! that was the best by far.