A Million Ways To Die In The West

Started by MacGuffin, January 30, 2014, 01:48:45 PM

MacGuffin

Red Band Trailer

Release date: May 30, 2014

Starring: Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Liam Neeson, Neil Patrick Harris, Seth MacFarlane, Giovanni Ribisi, Sarah Silverman

Directed by: Seth MacFarlane

Premise: A cowardly farmer seeks the help of a gunslinger's wife to help him win back the woman who left him.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

seth always looks incredibly uncomfortable being in front of the camera.
the title of this film would be better suited for a korean action film, the guy saying it out loud at the end of the trailer is stupid.

Ravi

Prediction: this will turn out to be a movie that should have been a sketch that should have been cut from a sketch show that shouldn't have been greenlit in the first place.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

wow thats even more horrible than 1 through 6.
so anway. im sure most of you have seen 'american dad' which actually, believe it or not, has genuinely clever dialogue and writing in general. we can all agree that family guy is pretty god awful, but i mean, this? and ted? he may not be awesome but he can do WAY WAY WAY fucking better than this bullshit.

©brad

There were a couple funny bits. Just wish Seth stayed behind the camera.

diggler

Seth is just not a leading man, he should be hosting a variety show in Vegas or something.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty