Was PTA ever NOT a god to you?

Started by meatball, October 25, 2003, 01:47:10 PM

Sleuth

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: Find Your Magali

to paraphrase Winston Zeddmore:

"When someone asks you if PTA is a god, you say YES!"  :)

..thats funny .....

I didn't even see that when you said it

Excellent!
I like to hug dogs

Ravi

He's not a god to me, but he is one of the best filmmakers working today.

Cecil

pta is my god, and ratner is the devil.

Alethia

i honestly dont think ratner is as terrible as you guys make him out to be.      bash fucking michael bay, at least ratners shit you can sit through.

Cecil

yeah well... if you love him that much why dont you marry him?

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Cecilpta is my god, and ratner is the devil.

Quote from: Cecilyeah well... if you love him that much why dont you marry him?

You would marry the devil.

phil marlowe

oh, if i ever had the chance. he's such a naughty looking motherfucker...

Sleuth

YOU GUYYYYYYYS I'M GOING TO BE THE DEVILFORHALWLOWNEEEN DINGONMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOG
I like to hug dogs

phil marlowe

Quote from: SlobhYOU GUYYYYYYYS I'M GOING TO BE THE DEVILFORHALWLOWNEEEN DINGONMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOG
come to hell with me. we could cuddle and watch jenna loves rocco all day long.

SoNowThen

I think Rocco loves Jenna, but I'm not sure the feeling is reciprocated...

but, as a side note -- ah Jenna, such a babe!!!!
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

phil marlowe

Quote from: SoNowThenI think Rocco loves Jenna, but I'm not sure the feeling is reciprocated...
look at my avatar and you'll see that you're wrong.

Quote from: SoNowThenbut, as a side note -- ah Jenna, such a babe!!!!
why do i have the feeling that this is not the first time you've stated this?

SoNowThen

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: SoNowThenbut, as a side note -- ah Jenna, such a babe!!!!
why do i have the feeling that this is not the first time you've stated this?

DEJA VU! DEJA VU!!

but, nah, I just haven't seen her in a while. and looking at her on your av makes SoNowThen a happy man.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

molly

that Rocco you are all talking about, is that Rocco Siffredi?

cowboykurtis

was PTA ever NOT a God to me? YEs, right this fucking second, this moment, this time. wanna make something of it? dont push your politics on me bucko.
...your excuses are your own...

Alethia

Quote from: Cecilyeah well... if you love him that much why dont you marry him?

yeah well.....MAYBE I WILL!

:wink: