as a mutter of fact
snatch is wackt
eye blakt and blued
when i got threwd
left that skank newd and pewed
confused and rude
no respect less tude
whatever

sigur...there is no point to any of this...im just one talkin to the two...i am as insignificant and unaware as any other hue mang bean...jus my color gets unda the collar and starts to bother the pintos in the navy stew...

piece pie a la mode
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

RegularKarate

When the real jones rebones the thrones... what will happen to her clones?

atticus jones

atticus...my dawg...mans best friend...prime pup...would lick you before he humped you...nevertheless youd get penetrated...if any of you walked the boulevard you probably seen us...but you dont...and you dont...so i keep talkin...hopin to run thru one of you later...for now...the words shall do...even if you in denial...i laugh to myself...i laugh at you, with you, and for you...you miserable humorless no logic tragedies...

if you flipped half the cakes i baked youd know that these stacks drip thick

student...the real is how i feel...jus playin high and sweet bee hind this honeys hive...

poetry and headshots...that shit cracks me up like compton

originality is wasted on the insane...
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

Travis Bickle

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

ahh the new sub genra of rap, when sleazy white people from the burbs who should be managers of gaps, decide they want to be famouse they bust a few raps . this kind of stuff can only make people who really do like rap music want to convert . Have you heard maddonnas new rap by the way :: vomits:: say what you will about eminem he was not from the burbs, the fucking guy in 2003 still thinks a computer is a super luxery item. ever hear him talk about the fact that anyone who is rich enough to download his music should pay for it . Its safe to say his first time online was in 2001

as far as the whole atticus/miss jones

gee i wish i was a extra on PDL then i would have people kissing my ass  :roll:

by the way my last name is in no way a a prop to any board superheros

Travis Bickle

"AN" extra in PDL. and Madonna only has one "D." And it's "FAMOUS" not fa -- oh fug it. Butter Snatch sounds good.

i will look into getting a spell checker.

BackUpOffMeFoo

re: april fools
you don’t need syllables to be a joke.

re: t-bone
... still the best steak
Serious?

sickfins

m.jones; splendid

b.jones; i have given up on you and wish you the best of luck with your future pursuits in trivia

m.guffin; it's not my job, but it's what they pay me for

sheriff.l; howdy

since were just fucking around here is my responce to the critics

your persona as well as your rhymes are as fake as plastic
your poetry reminds me of a colon thats spastic
im sorry i just wont play the game , cause kissing a extras ass well thats just lame , im not even a rapper but i still blew you away but its not so hard to do because your so fucking gay . So tell mister jones that miss jones has just been fed some dick , and that reading and copying my posts still wont do the trick . Because Im ruff-less leave-in ya lyrically toothless , pretending to be somebody your not well thats just useless .

ohh atticus ohh atticus  yah use to be a star but now that the son is up no one can see who you are .A online hero worshipped by kids from toledo , you come across as  cutting edge as don knotts in a speedo. So Put down your eight mile dvd that you bought at best buy, because even though you gave it your best  this is something you should never really try .

hold up for a sec pass me a drink because here is something that im sure will make you think

on the for real, except the fact that the most you will ever get to being in show biz is working as a page on the cbs lot . Because talent is something you just aint got . Now i gots to go and fuck your mom because i heard the pussy was the bomb . so see you on the next post and lets try and keep it low key it would be fucked up if i had to give you a mister t style beatdown ala rocky Three

:: throws mic down and walks away::

shit maybe i can do this after all , ahhh yes to think me as a gangster rapper , dare to dream

sickfins

a bomb of the fish's own design

will jones blow the other sucka away with a blinding flash of identity; never to return forever

or will he sit and tick quietly

tickticktickticktick

Tick Tick Tick Your tonsils are rubbing aganist my dick ........   :P

RegularKarate

That was sad, what just happened.

Travis Bickle

'nuf talk about jones ::moans, groans 'til he's bones:: fuck that shit take a tip from my lip a sip from the nip cry baby stick yo' head in some gravy slim shady's got his dick in yo' ol' lady in fact yo' his baby clamin' scotch as you watch me take shots 'til I fall and I crawl up yo' ass like a bug like glass on yo' tounge I lick snatch and you run tell yo' mom what you saw hym and you haw as I keep dropin' jaws you all full of flaws with yo' squeeky clean genes I'm not tryin' to be mean it comes naturally when you speak with yo' keys I'm the insult machine have you not reached yo' teens or still 8 you MILEs away take yo' fate from miss j take the jones from yo' name leave the butter the same switch the cotch to a natch man I'm not playin' games I'm tired of haters in these times it's a shame it's so fuckin' lame I'll tell ya what's to blame to him ignorance is bliss so generic yet fits with this fool who needs school or at least just a friend to say it's all okay don't playa hate and lay off of miss j one more thing left to say 'fore I go hit the hay I smoked too much today so I'm not quite myself in these times I just dwell when I should not raise hell should just keep my mouth shut fingers up my butt and off the keys so I gotz to say peace I'm too tired to deleat so instead hit submit......

Quote from: Travis Bickle'nuf talk about jones ::moans, groans 'til he's bones:: fuck that shit take a tip from my lip a sip from the nip cry baby stick yo' head in some gravy slim shady's got his dick in yo' ol' lady in fact yo' his baby clamin' scotch as you watch me take shots 'til I fall and I crawl up yo' ass like a bug like glass on yo' tounge I lick snatch and you run tell yo' mom what you saw hym and you haw as I keep dropin' jaws you all full of flaws with yo' squeeky clean genes I'm not tryin' to be mean it comes naturally when you speak with yo' keys I'm the insult machine have you not reached yo' teens or still 8 you MILEs away take yo' fate from miss j take the jones from yo' name leave the butter the same switch the cotch to a natch man I'm not playin' games I'm tired of haters in these times it's a shame it's so fuckin' lame I'll tell ya what's to blame to him ignorance is bliss so generic yet fits with this fool who needs school or at least just a friend to say it's all okay don't playa hate and lay off of miss j one more thing left to say 'fore I go hit the hay I smoked too much today so I'm not quite myself in these times I just dwell when I should not raise hell should just keep my mouth shut fingers up my butt and off the keys so I gotz to say peace I'm too tired to deleat so instead I submit......

after reading this guys rap,  suge knight is burning all of death rows master tapes and has decided to become a fan of yanni

no but for real yours and miss jones rhymes are corny, i would tell you if i thought they were cool, i do not have a beef here.

but was this your attempt to not sound like a stupid white kid who copys eminem ???????? YOU FAILED hang your head in shame