Movie confessions!

Started by Sigur Rós, May 29, 2003, 09:10:40 AM

bonanzataz

ugh. that movie was such a let down. they advertise it as a guy movie about chicks dancing on bars and then you get there and there's a whole love story and actual characters with feelings and awful awful dialogue. i was duped into seeing a chick flick! piece of shit and i hope never to see it again.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

pookiethecat

Quote from: bonanzatazthey advertise it as a guy movie about chicks dancing on bars and then you get there and there's a whole love story and actual characters with feelings and awful awful dialogue. i was duped into seeing a chick flick! piece of shit and i hope never to see it again.

yeah, not nearly as exploitive as it was advertised.  sorry that disappointed you...    :wink:
i wanna lick 'em.

bonanzataz

christ pookie, if you don't know my movie tastes by now...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

Quote from: pixelnixeldid anyone else see Joe vs. the Volcanoe and like it?

Yes.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sigur Rós

bonanzataz

well, musicals hate you.

pookiethecat

sigur ros has a cool signature.  yay stp
i wanna lick 'em.

MrBurgerKing

what about my fair lady?

modage

i love musicals, but hate my fair lady.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: pookiethecatsigur ros has a cool signature.  yay stp

I do.....and you have a cool avatar!

I hate My fair Lady too!

chainsmoking insomniac

Just saw Hurricane Streets on Sundance.  What a great film!!!!  Has anyone else seen it???
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls