Gilmore Girls

Started by matt35mm, October 06, 2004, 08:18:29 AM

cine

by the way, who is that in your av, GT..

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: cinephiléby the way, who is that in your av, GT..

I have no clue. Google image search by way of an entry I never expected would have given me this result. Its just when my eyes first feasted on this incredible and unexpected image,...it...was...love at first sight.

mogwai

matt35mm

Lauren Graham is hot.  And so is Alexis Bledel.

ShanghaiOrange

This show is the closest to Brecht that television will ever get. I'm in love with it.
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

RegularKarate

This show makes me sleepy.

It's like they're reading a mediocre book out loud.  So unfuckingnatural and unfuckingfunny and unfuckingwatchable

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: RegularKarateThis show makes me sleepy.

It's like they're reading a mediocre book out loud.  So unfuckingnatural and unfuckingfunny and unfuckingwatchable

OK, the new season is off to a bad start. It really is. But, the next time I step on something you really like and you think I'm just being a prick about it. Get over it. I've been learning to do the same thing about everything you say.

RegularKarate

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet
OK, the new season is off to a bad start. It really is. But, the next time I step on something you really like and you think I'm just being a prick about it. Get over it. I've been learning to do the same thing about everything you say.

haha... fair enough... I had just sat through a few minutes of this show when I posted that and was upset.

ono