PTA Fires Back!!!!!!!!!!

Started by depooter, November 17, 2003, 06:59:27 PM

aclockworkjj

Quote from: The Silver BulletYou try way too hard.
you are about 7 months too late with that comment bud.

The Silver Bullet

Quote from: aclockworkjjyou are about 7 months too late with that comment bud.
I know. But that doesn't mean it's not accurate.
RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

Derek

9. You've mentioned that you've been working on an adventure type film for
awhile. Can you give us a bit more info? Any timelines on when you might
finish up and begin filming?

errr, um, shuffle, scuffle........maybe sooner than you think.

Just an update: It's not.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

Pedro

Quote from: depooter on November 17, 2003, 06:59:27 PM

4. What's going on with the largo/jon brion collaborations? i see largo the
site still has a spot reserved for pta movies coming soon...???

great question. not so hard to say. I have hours of stuff that I shot just for the hell of it - and once I get my head from around my ass, we'll probably just throw them up there - they just need to be found amongst many unlabled and half-shot tapes. There's also another thing we did as a test a few years back with Fiona,
sweet elliot Smith, the great Brad Meldau and Jon at Cello Studios - just a test on shooting three cameras (video) and seeing if we could capture something - and that may soon find a home somewhere...more soon on that...it's all nice stuff, very simple, straightforward, no flashy pants - just music. it was a (relatively) successful test and if we tried something similar again, it might be more flash and pants and last waltz-stop making sense style....if these things ever make it out, look for a bizarre and wonderful bette midler cameo! ha!

this HAS to be one of his, doesn't it?