Hail to the Thief leaked

Started by Dirk, March 30, 2003, 08:28:50 AM

Dirk

Quote from: MacGuffinDon't try to make up for it, Dirk. I already turned you in and gave them your name and address. Run and hide.

Well I ain't coming out peacefully :2gunfire:
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

russiasusha

according to greenplastic.com, the guys are in negotiations to play at red rocks, outside of denver, on the 28th of August and salt lake on the 26th.

Time to save up money!
Guess that means i'm back on zigzag!
Movies before 1930 suck

Sigur Rós

Quote from: russiasushaaccording to greenplastic.com, the guys are in negotiations to play at red rocks, outside of denver, on the 28th of August and salt lake on the 26th.

Time to save up money!

I would love to see Radiohead live at Red Rocks!  :-D There's a lot of red rocks! Only I live in damn Europe!  :cry:

moonshiner

Quote from: Sigur RosSail to the Moon......wauv, this track is beautiful. One of the best Radiohead tracks i've heard!

it's unbelievable, put the headphones on and it just washes over me...beautiful when Thom's voice builds to that high note and the music matches...operatic

Wolf at the Door, great Dylanesque rap...Punch up at a Wedding, Neil Young groove and vocals, love it....though don't think i believe Radiohead is at all derivative, 2+2 most certainly always equals 5.

also, understanding that the guys in the band are a little miffed, third time in a row their album has been leaked, but in no way does this album sound like a crappy mix, it may be unfinished but it's fucking good.
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

Dirk

moonshiner, I noticed you are from New York. Here is some festivals that you may or may not be aware of that will be taking place in NY: Field Day Festival and Summersonic Festival
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

moonshiner

headliners for the Field Day Festival, Dave Matthews and the Dead, that sort of thing's not my bag...the Summersonic Festival looks cool, except for the fake Doors, ahem...i have to see Radiohead live, might have a better chance seeing them in Montreal though, i live very close to the Canadian border.
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

Dirk

Quote from: moonshinerheadliners for the Field Day Festival, Dave Matthews and the Dead, that sort of thing's not my bag...the Summersonic Festival looks cool, except for the fake Doors, ahem...i have to see Radiohead live, might have a better chance seeing them in Montreal though, i live very close to the Canadian border.

If they come to Montreal, I'll meet ya there  8)

Sigur Rós

2+2=5..............I love this band!  :cry:

moonshiner

they better play Montreal, rather that than an Albany show....love Wolf at the Door......can't wait for the real thing

JC, no not that one

life_boy

Wow, Sail to the Moon is amazing.  It's a rare experience for me to listen to a song and hold back tears on first listen but it happened with this song.  Thom's equally eery and beautiful voice flowing over the piano and guitar is just heavenly.  This might not be the final mix but it is by no means shit.  Their production is always super tight.  Suck Young Blood is pretty creepy but I love it.  Punch Up at a Wedding is great too.  I can't wait for the official release.

Dirk

Quote from: moonshinerthey better play Montreal, rather that than an Albany show....love Wolf at the Door......can't wait for the real thing

Reliable sources are saying that Radiohead will play Montreal Aug 15th and Barrie on Aug 16th  :yabbse-thumbup:

moonshiner

i will be there, oh yes, i will be there....

JC, no not that one

Duck Sauce

Sorry if I missed something whatabout Radiohead and the US?