NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pas RapportFallout 2. nuff said

The game that sparked me into so many RPGs only to be disappointed as no other RPG was as good.

Fallout was one of the best games I had ever played, so I patiently awaited Fallout 2 and when I got it, I alsmot cried.  They fixed every problem (well, most of them) and it spawned so much gameplay I couldn't put it down for months.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

phil marlowe

Sleuth

I just want to let everyone know that the best game I've ever played is Final Fantasy Tactics
I like to hug dogs

Duck Sauce

rustinglass

I like star wars:x-wing alliance.
gangsters
the monkey island and indiana jones games
broken sword
and the pirates of the caribbean game (loaded with patches and mods, because the original kinda sucks.)
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

GodDamnImDaMan

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

SHAFTR

Prince of Persia comes out tomorrow...anyone here going to get it?

I am thinking of it.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: phil is so sexythis will be the ultimate rpg ever.

What about this?

If only I had the time and money...

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I heard they were going to make an online Matrix RPG and the people who played it would form the end of the whole storyline in an Everquest fasion.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Weak2ndAct

Yeah, so I picked up Manhunt.  It is hands down, the most gruesome, sick, violent game I've ever played.  And I love it!

It's The Running Man meets 8mm.  The whole game is set up to be a snuff video series, so each time you creep up on someone and 'execute' them, it cuts to a video animatic of you disposing of them in a horrendous fashion (like strangling someone w/ a wire till their head falls off).  

But the best part: you're guided by 'the director' as you play.  And it's Brian Motherfuckin' Cox.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I'm addicted to Starcraft, not a huge fan of Warcraft 3, though.  Too many units and abilities.

aclockworkjj

ono

Quote from: SlobhI just want to let everyone know that the best game I've ever played is Final Fantasy Tactics
I just want everyone to know that I agree with this wholeheartedly.  Damn fine game.

As for non-fantasy RPGs, one word: EarthBound.  But yeah, they don't make 'em like that anymore.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Onomatopoeiaone word: EarthBound.  But yeah, they don't make 'em like that anymore.

Such a unique RPG.  Everything at the time was like elves and magic swords in this game you used weapons like a cracked bat and a yo-yo.  Kudos to this game, I was enraged when it didn't come out on 64  to save the system.

ono

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob
Quote from: Onomatopoeiaone word: EarthBound.  But yeah, they don't make 'em like that anymore.

Such a unique RPG.  Everything at the time was like elves and magic swords in this game you used weapons like a cracked bat and a yo-yo.  Kudos to this game, I was enraged when it didn't come out on 64  to save the system.
Yeah, it was scrapped for N64, but about a year and a half ago there were rumors yet again of another resurgence of this game on Gamecube (or something similar that would effectively function as a sequel).  I haven't heard anything since then.  This was about the same time Square registered chronobreak.com, sparking rumors of a third Chrono game.