NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I can't put the controller down on FF7.  I've beaten it before, but that was about the time it came out, so I started playing it again.

Quite fun.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

context, context, context.

abuck1220

anybody ever play fuzion frenzy? it's probably my favorite game of all time, and i've only met a couple other people that have ever played it.

SHAFTR

Quote from: abuck1220anybody ever play fuzion frenzy? it's probably my favorite game of all time, and i've only met a couple other people that have ever played it.

I have, there is a playable Demo of it on the Halo disc.  Some of the minigames on the demo I really like, some I don't.  It doesn't look like it'd be as much fan as Mario Party.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: SHAFTRIt doesn't look like it'd be as much fan as Mario Party.
Ever played Sonic Shuffle, the failed Dreamcast game? It's literally impossible to win against the CPU.

I've never understood these party games, even Smash Bros. In the old days, all you needed was Goldeneye, four controllers, and a 24" TV.

El Duderino

My Favorite Games of all time are as follows:

and of course,
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

NEON MERCURY

just b/c everyone  is dying to know i will tell you my top 30 videogames[in random order] that c0ntributed to me being the loser that i am........

...and an added bonus[/u]......................

Sleuth

A friend is letting me borrow their Gamecube with Eternal Darkness, and so far it isn't as good as I had expected, but it's really interesting anyway
I like to hug dogs

mogwai

Quote from: mogwaiRockstar Announces Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

The next installment of the GTA franchise will ship this October exclusively for PlayStation 2.
three screenshots from the game (can't wait...):

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Man, Neon, is there some sort of formula for being a video game nerd because I agree with almost every single game you listed...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Mr. NamelessNumberHeadManMan, Neon, is there some sort of formula for being a video game nerd because I agree with almost every single game you listed...

hahahaha..if there is a formula i definately know it...... :wink: .........

btw- after being a faithful PS2 owner i realized that the sytem is a piece of garbage....and the motha phuck'n xbox is the true king of the video games......the system its self is twice as powerful as the ps2, the dvd drive is better than most stand alone dvd players and, th ecustomized soundtrack phuckn rules man!...the only thing that th eps2 may have over the xbox is a better library of games....but wait!..wasn t the grand theft auto series the ps2's killer apple??.........and now the xbox has it............then ps2 owners can say 'well,  we got metal gear"......but xbox has metal gear substance which includes sons of liberty and other sh*t, so now the ps2 poeple want to pimp the new GTA games and call n it 'exsclusive"......[i agre w/ mogwai thi sgame looks incredible].but its only gonna be exclusive for about a couple of months and then xbox owners will get it.with better sound/graphics and most likely the customize soundtrack...........the only thing that i am worried about as a new xbox owner is the loss of final fantasy series........but after X-2 and th etotal online one....the series is pissing me off............i ll be looking forward to the knights os the republic sequel to drop.........BOTTOM LINE:  don t be like me and stay lloyal to the ps2 .you will get phucked.buy an xbox.......

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I agree totally...the Xbox offers not only better features than PS2, it also has GTA3 and VC.  So there really is no point in having it.

Dirk

At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

SHAFTR

Quote from: Mr. NamelessNumberHeadManI agree totally...the Xbox offers not only better features than PS2, it also has GTA3 and VC.  So there really is no point in having it.

Xbox to PS2
similiar to
Mac to PC

I have an XBOX & Mac.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ono

Quote from: SHAFTR
Quote from: Mr. NamelessNumberHeadManI agree totally...the Xbox offers not only better features than PS2, it also has GTA3 and VC.  So there really is no point in having it.

Xbox to PS2
similiar to
Mac to PC

I have an XBOX & Mac.
The irony in this post is just delicious.

And I've never seen even one game on XBOX that I've been remotely interested in playing.  FFX-2 rocked my socks, suffice it to say.  Sure, the dialogue in some spots was just awful, but all that was forgiven 'cause of the sweet, sweet battle system and all-around gameplay.  And the game was just so well made for something that was the first "true sequel" in the series.
Quote from: DirkMy two fave games when I was a young lad:

[Mario Kart 64]
Clue #1 I'm getting old.  Hehe.