Sex and Lucia DvD

Started by EL__SCORCHO, March 27, 2003, 10:42:42 PM

EL__SCORCHO

Has anyone seen this film? I was waiting a long time for it to come out and I'm a little dissapointed by it. The structure of the movie reminded me too much of "lovers of the arctic circle" , by that same director. It has its moments , but the movie kind of dragged on too long by the end.

Ghostboy

I saw it in theaters; the first hour or so is great, and then it kinda bogs down in twists and stuff. Still enjoyable, though, and I thought a lot of the HD photography was stunning (the blown out stuff on the beach in particular). Not to mention all the sex.

I loved 'Lovers Of The Arctic Circle.' Beautiful melodrama. And, I think, the only movie I can think of that had a scene of a guy masturbating that wasn't used to draw laughs or make him seem pathetic.

bonanzataz

Quote from: GhostboyI loved 'Lovers Of The Arctic Circle.' Beautiful melodrama. And, I think, the only movie I can think of that had a scene of a guy masturbating that wasn't used to draw laughs or make him seem pathetic.

Ahem, but PDL. Kind of.

And, they're not guys, but what about Mulholland Drive or Personal Velocity?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls