New Fall Shows

Started by Kal, May 16, 2006, 09:54:40 AM

cine

you're annoying on the board, dude.. just take the note.

Stefen

You follow ME around, not the other way around.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

dude, you and pete should open a fan club... or maybe buy one of my "get rich and watch blockbusters" books...

you are annoying but i like your avatar... i would miss it if you left xixax

cine

Quote from: kal on September 18, 2007, 06:06:15 PMyou are annoying but i like your avatar... i would miss it if you left xixax

the avatar would still remain on the site, so you'd live.

Stefen

Quote from: kal on September 18, 2007, 06:06:15 PM
dude, you and pete should open a fan club... or maybe buy one of my "get rich and watch blockbusters" books...

you are annoying but i like your avatar... i would miss it if you left xixax

If I had a billion dollars, the last thing I'd care about is what someone on an internet message board that averages like 100 posts a day does.

Regularkarate, I understand. His life is boring and uneventful, but you and Cinephile are young, you should care about other things.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

If I had a billion dollars I would still be here... unfortunately I dont have that kind of money... or else I would personally fund the remake of A Clockwork Orange... that would make your day Stefen? You are a moron.

Stefen

Quote from: kal on September 18, 2007, 06:16:50 PM
If I had a billion dollars I would still be here... unfortunately I dont have that kind of money... or else I would personally fund the remake of A Clockwork Orange...

Why would you remake that?

cine

haha dude you're younger than kal. and you're a couple years older than me. so why you think theres this gigantic age gap that makes you sound like a wise, old authority figure on life is beyond me. also.. as it relates to "caring about other things", i have a 65-70 hour work week so i think my focus is on a lot of things professionally right now. however you want to spin that into a shitty, witty joke, go for it. but we both know it'll be awful and inaccurate so maybe just save it.

Kal

Quote from: Stefen on September 18, 2007, 06:19:42 PM
Quote from: kal on September 18, 2007, 06:16:50 PM
If I had a billion dollars I would still be here... unfortunately I dont have that kind of money... or else I would personally fund the remake of A Clockwork Orange...

Why would you remake that?

because I'm stupid, and I dont know anything about film, and I just want to show everyone HERE how much money I have. Maybe I'll even remake Magnolia and have Ratner direct it. You will probably watch it!

Stefen

You can't call someone out then get mad. This isn't religion.

You tried to throw a pie at my face but ended up slipping on a banana peel, so now you're gonna take your ball and go home.

cine

stop watching cartoons, its rotting your brain.

Stefen

Kal, you're a water-cooler ass poster. Everything you know and care about is front page news.

Kal

I probably read and studied more this week than you in your entire life... come on dude I dont have a problem with you but stop acting like a retard... and dont pretend you know me cause you dont.

Actually, I take that back, keep acting like a retard because at least I have fun :)

72teeth

So how do you guys think The Bionic Woman is going to hold up? It sounds like a bad idea but that pilot was so darn good!!!

Yay T.V.!!!
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

pete

hey you boys do whatever you want on this nasty ass board.  but kal you leave me out of it unless you wanna read really long paragraphs and feel bad about yourself again.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton