I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

billybrown

Quote from: Gamblor du Jour
Quote from: GhostboyStrange, it shows up on mine (it's the cool theatrical poster, not the lame video cover). Oh, it's Two Girls And A Guy.

I noticed that if I've recently visited the pictures source link, it'll appear, but if it's not recently cached, the red x appears. It's weird.

Now I see the poster for it also. Very weird indeed.  :?

analogzombie

this week:

Gattaca
Wall Street
Escape from New York Collector's Set
The Ben Stiller Show
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

bonanzataz

so, i know that xmas is only so far away, but i saw dark city for $9.99 and couldn't resist. i've been wanting to get that movie since dvd was invented.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

godardian

Ordered weeks ago, arrived today:

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

meatwad

FeloniousFunk

I was at RiteAid the other day and picked this baby up:

SWEET.

Find Your Magali

Got this in the mail earlier this week from Film Movement subscription. Looking forward to watching it. It also answers the question: Hey, what ever happened to Paul "Belloq" Freeman?

Alethia

Quote from: FeloniousFunkI was at RiteAid the other day and picked this baby up:

SWEET.

a month ago i got it at the salvation army for 1.99 and it plays perfectly.  only difference is mine is VHS...........

cine

Gamblour.

Bottle Rocket
Rushmore
Ghostbusters
WWPTAD?

Find Your Magali

Pubrick

except the region 4 version doesn't hav strangelove so i got that separately. and of course ews is uncensored.

also bought..

and

cos it was cheap. was gonna get Silent Running for the same reason, but i felt bad enuff spending all this money. maybe in a year when i buy sumthing again.
under the paving stones.

mogwai

Quote from: P24 hour party people
what did you think of it or have you seen it before?
Quote from: Pstanley kubrick box set
cap!! cap!! cap!!

Pubrick

Quote from: mogwaiwhat did you think of it or have you seen it before?
rented it first and only saw like a few mins of the extras, decided to buy it post haste. i like it quite a lot it has much replay value. i got it instead of HULK, so that's saying sumthing.

Quote from: Pcap!! cap!! cap!!
hah yeah, i don't need u at all anymore. cept to host
under the paving stones.

phil marlowe

Quote from: P
except the region 4 version doesn't hav strangelove so i got that separately. and of course ews is uncensored.
i bought the region 4 too, straight from australia and all cos it was so damn cheap, like all boxsets are down there.