Young Singers Spread Racist Hate (Prussian Blue)

Started by Myxo, October 23, 2005, 12:42:32 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Ravi

Quote from: WalrosferatuMySpace

QuoteI can't say I fully support your cause, but to each their own. I support your music. Keep up the good work. And don't get discouraged.

Quoteuuuuhh myspace is owned by fox, and the majority of fox entertainment's board members, including ceo, are jews.

prussian blue = not too bright

ur music is awesome!!
thanx 4 adding me...
keep on rockin and the best of luck to you!

I'm sure that last one was facetious.

RegularKarate

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: matt35mm

Smoosh is better.
Yes, aren't we missing the larger point? That's genuinely bad music in every respect beyond its ideology. And their voices are quite creepy on that track... they sound like zombies who are about to bite someone's neck. The way they say "speck the troth" instead of "speak the truth" also disturbs me.

And you know the parents write the lyrics. When they're singing they kind of sound like they're reading something they don't quite understand.

Thrindle

You know, this doesn't even deserve a thread.
Classic.

Jeremy Blackman

Thrindle

Blah.  This one just leaves such an awful feeling.  It's a creepy fucking thread.  Lolita thirteen year olds singing like the Hitler Youth (only with poor pronunciation).   I don't know... it just seem so wrong.  Even for Xixax.
Classic.

Ravi

Quote from: ThrindleI don't know... it just seem so wrong.

But oh so- ah, forget it.

Pubrick

Quote from: ThrindleBlah.  This one just leaves such an awful feeling.  It's a creepy fucking thread.  Lolita thirteen year olds singing like the Hitler Youth (only with poor pronunciation).   I don't know... it just seem so wrong.  Even for Xixax.
what does xixax hav to do with it? did we make the fucking songs? is anyone here supporting it? 'who cares' seems to be the prevailing reaction. so really, what the hell are u talking about.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

The beauty of free speech is that everyone has the right to produce stupid shit that we can make fun of.  

This stuff is only distressing if you take it seriously, and it's way too ridiculous to really take seriously.
My house, my rules, my coffee

pete

I dunno, racism is something still so pervasive in this country that it's hard for me to look at it with an ironic grin (or even indifference) just yet.  same goes for bad music.  same goes for shitty parents.  trifecta.  there.
I mean, yeah, it deserves it's thread, and yeah, I'd love to hear everyone's two cent on this, but at the same time, the "whats the big deal" attitude is kinda alarming.  I mean, I think kids in my neighborhood going to their unintentionally segregated schools getting unintentional subpar education to be a pretty big deal as is, so it's hard for me to see this with anything close to indifference.  It creeps/ worries/ agitates/ scares the hell out of me.  I'd love to not feel any of these emotions right now, at 4:30 am, after just having seen a real fucking great movie (Crying Fist, check it out), and go to bed to Umberto Eco, seriously, I'd love to trade with any of you here unaffected.
It seems like indifference is fast becoming the new opiate.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

for the record, i'm not indifferent, i think all racists should be raped. now that's out of the way, thrindle's comment was about us even talking about this stuff. it should totally be talked about, that doesn't make anyone creepy.

all racists should be raped.
under the paving stones.

Myxo

Quote from: Pubrickfor the record, i'm not indifferent, i think all racists should be raped. now that's out of the way, thrindle's comment was about us even talking about this stuff. it should totally be talked about, that doesn't make anyone creepy.

all racists should be raped.
what do we do with rapists?

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Myxo

Quote from: 72fangsforce a rapex on 'em...
Good god. :yabbse-lipsrsealed: Is anyone else disturbed by a creation like that?