im not a necrophiliac i swear to god

Started by ono, August 10, 2005, 01:55:21 AM

Pubrick

Quote from: 72teethOkay, is it time to destroy this thread?
no. stop trying to.
under the paving stones.

hedwig

Bureaucrat murder suspect admits to necrophilia aims
The Mainichi Daily News

NAGOYA -- A municipal government worker charged with the killing of a 17-year-old girl told investigators he did it because he wanted to have sex with her body, police said.

Yosuke Naito, 27, the former public servant at the Okazaki Municipal Government, also set up a necrophilia website, while necrophilia paraphenelia such as videos and manga have been seized in police raids on his home.

"Live women won't have a bar of me, so I figured if I had a dead one around I could do with it what I wanted," Naito told the police.

Naito has shown little remorse over the death of the girl.

"I felt a sense of achievement," he told police. "Once the fuss over her killing died down, I planned to kill again."

Naito, who was slapped with the murder charge on Sunday night while in police custody following an earlier arrest for illegal disposal of a body, admitted that he intended to kill the girl even before he met up with her.

"I always intended to kill her. I want to have my way with her body," he said.

Police said Naito used the promise of an 80,000 yen payment to lure the girl he met through an online dating site into meeting him near the Chukyo Racecourse in Toyoake, Aichi Prefecture, on Nov. 7 last year.

While parked in his car near the racecourse, Naito strangled the girl with a rope, police said.

Later that night, police said, Naito took out a plastic sheet and wrapped the girl's body in it. He carried the corpse to a nearby bamboo grove and dumped it there.

Police said that Naito initially told them he killed the girl because they had argued over the sum he was to pay her for dating him. However, further questioning revealed that he had planned the killing in advance, preparing the sheet he wrapped her body in and the rope he used to strangle her, police said.

"I figured if I waved a lot of money around, she'd come and meet me," Naito told the police.