There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.

Started by depooter, March 27, 2005, 02:24:56 PM

modage

Quote from: GhostboyThe latest update at Greg's site suggests that the new title may be There Was Blood.
on Greg's site, its been fixed/updated to There Will Be Blood, not that its confirmed.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pozer

I read somewhere that someone met Daniel Day's wife backstage somewhere and she told the person that he is doin' the movie with Paul and the title is 'There Was Blood.'
Boat loads of speculation to come, am I right?

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

Quote from: Bethiethe title means everything, doesn't it.

yeah, like, y'know, Knuckle Sandwhich, or Punch-Drunk Knuckle Love...that sorta thing

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Find Your Magali

Hmmm. Our combined detective work has not yet hit full gear.

I figured that, by now, we'd know which role PSH was playing.  :yabbse-tongue:

analogzombie

Quote from: Find Your MagaliHmmm. Our combined detective work has not yet hit full gear.

I figured that, by now, we'd know which role PSH was playing.  :yabbse-tongue:

He's playing the sad-sack, yet good hearted, loser.
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Pubrick

Quote from: Find Your MagaliI figured that, by now, we'd know which role PSH was playing.  :yabbse-tongue:
he's the oil.
under the paving stones.

Ultrahip

he could be mr. watkins, it'd be kind of like his cold mountain role.

Satcho9

Don't know if this has been posted yet....but Daniel Day Lewis is on the cover of the newest FADE IN magazine (excellent read by the way)...here is my shitty Transcription of what he says about PTA.

FADE IN: We hear your next project will be with Paul Thomas Anderson. Can you talk about it yet?

Daniel Day-Lewis: You can ask the question. We are still hoping that it's going to [go], and it will probably happen sometime this year.

FI: Was it Anderson's script that hooked you?

DDL: It always begins with a script. If the script doesn't appeal to you, it doesn't matter how much you admire a man through his work. You have to begin with that initial shocking encounter. He's a wonderful writer, quite apart from everything else. Then other things begin to simmer away there, too. Certainly I've been a huge admirer of Paul's work, and I like spending time with him as a man, too.

FI: The purported title of Anderson's script is AND THERE WILL BE BLOOD. Should we expect a bloodbath?

DDL: Not a bloodbath, no. But there's got to be some blood.

And thats all they really say about the film. But I find it to be rewarding nonetheless....so enjoy...

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

this would've been good news for ptanderson.com.   :(

and in the new EW they mention Boogie Nights having some of the best deleted scenes.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pozer

yet another brilliant three name actor to add to the ensemble. gotta love it.

Ordet

Just had a thought. There is no clear outline of how to do it because it just came to me. Maybe it's dumb but anyway.

What if when the new site opens or something, we start an email in favor of the new PTA film getting made, we all sign it and make everyone else we know sign it and the people they know and so on and when the list gets huge we send it to the man himself (agent, contact-John Lesher). And they can decide what to do with it,  but it might come in handy while getting the finance.
were spinning