Welcome to the 2003 Xixax Awards

Started by Jeremy Blackman, March 05, 2003, 11:10:48 AM

sexterossa

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: Xixax
Quote from: Duck Sauceebeaman is going to have a hay day replying to each and every award thread.
Man... Back up off him, foo.

Yeah really... he probably deserves an award for what he's gone through on this board...

quote]

what did he go through exactly?

now, i know there is no way i could possibly search and find the thread that answers that question without prior knowledge and key words.
I dream of birds and sometimes they land and burst into flames. And I dream my teeth are rotting. And when I am awake, I dream of you.

Xixax

For some reason, there seems to be a hazing that new users go through here if they decide to become active posters early on.

It's an attitude that I'm not a fan of.

True, sometimes newbies will ask questions that have already been asked a hundred times. Sometimes they'll get a little out of line, but EB did none of those things. Any time a new user who is a genuine film fan doesn't feel welcome here, it pisses me off. We (me and the other admins) try to keep a good balance of intelligent conversation and controlled weirdness.

But that was then, and this is now. Beaman grew on us all. Like a fungus.  :yabbse-smiley:
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]