THE NOMINEES

25th Hour
Adaptation
Gangs of New York
Punch-Drunk Love
Y Tú Mama Tambien

silentasylum

:-D

damn, i missed the voting but i would have voted for the same one.

Cool, fans!
J.C. Rangel

supremelegend

Yes, definately a great choice :-D

Film Student

big fuckin surprise.  8)
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

Sigur Rós

Can't say I didn't see that one coming :-D

dirrty_jt

punch-drunk love is a good choice :-D  love the cinematography and the way the story unfolded. it's not your usual romantic fare.
"Everything has a RHYTHM to it. But that doesn't mean that the beat will last forever. With some songs, you don't enjoy the beat; but after four and a half minutes you'll be onto the next song. Some days you wake up and your rhythm is on. Some days it's sketchy; but everyday, you wake up. Maybe that's the agenda: FINDING YOUR RHYTHM EVERYDAY."

USTopGun47

I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they'll all like me. I'll tell them about you, and your father, how good he was to us. Remember? It's a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to lose weight, to fit in the red dress. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow all right. What have I got Harry, hm? Why should I even make the bed, or wash the dishes? I do them, but why should I? I'm alone. Your father's gone, you're gone. I got no one to care for. What have I got, Harry? I'm lonely. I'm old.

abbey road

i think its great that a pta film won, but truly i say adaptation is a better film.
"we'll meet again in a life when we are both cats"
"you are what you love, not what loves you"
"I don't think your an asshole Royal, I just think you're kind of a son of a bitch"
"royal with cheese"
"i'm sure you have no idea what i'm talking about...but don't worry...you will someday"

Vile5

What? Adaptation?? no way! PUNCH DRUNK LOVE is so much better, i liked the first one but PDL captured my heart since the first shoot. very well well well well PDL was the best!!!!
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

chainsmoking insomniac

My second choice would have been Y Tu Mama Tambien.....but PDL easily cinches up first place. 8)
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls