Best Screenplay

Started by Jeremy Blackman, March 05, 2003, 11:09:40 AM

Raikus

I think you need to put the [/sarcasm] tag at the end of your post.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

©brad

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetPaul Thomas Anderson deserved this one. The Kaufman's had no reason even being nominated. Contrivance is star studded these days.

~rougerum

in the quiet words of the virgin mary, cum again?

Gold Trumpet

No, I will not cum for you. Never did it in the first place.

~rougerum

Jeremy Blackman

This is just getting strange...

Newtron

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetNo, I will not cum for you. Never did it in the first place.

~rougerum

dirrty_jt

adaptation deserves this one. its really an interesting story. charlie kaufmann is really a mad genius. i also loved the screenplay of "talk to her" and "y tu mama tambien."
"Everything has a RHYTHM to it. But that doesn't mean that the beat will last forever. With some songs, you don't enjoy the beat; but after four and a half minutes you'll be onto the next song. Some days you wake up and your rhythm is on. Some days it's sketchy; but everyday, you wake up. Maybe that's the agenda: FINDING YOUR RHYTHM EVERYDAY."

USTopGun47

Kaufman totally deserved this one.  How much more creative, halerious and original can you get with being so true to life.  Only if the Oscars would have agreed.
I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they'll all like me. I'll tell them about you, and your father, how good he was to us. Remember? It's a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to lose weight, to fit in the red dress. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow all right. What have I got Harry, hm? Why should I even make the bed, or wash the dishes? I do them, but why should I? I'm alone. Your father's gone, you're gone. I got no one to care for. What have I got, Harry? I'm lonely. I'm old.