Dogville DVD

Started by kotte, March 09, 2004, 02:16:04 AM

Slick Shoes

Chest Rockwell

What the chances the R1 DVD will be as nice?

bonanzataz

Quote from: Find Your MagaliShe had a great guest role in Six Feet Under. Season 2, I believe.

yeah, i just watched that one. i'm catching up on six feet under (i'm a new watcher. started midway through season three) and right now i'm getting through season two. thank god for cable on demand. and torrents.

anyway, i just bought the korean edition of dogville. i believe it's been mentioned on here before. region 0, ntsc, 2 discs, will play on any dvd player in the united states. pretty cool.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

FeloniousFunk

According to Davisdvd.com, The R1 DVD being released on August 24th will not have the Dogville Confessions documentary.

kotte

If that's the case it sucks major ass!

It's a wonderful documentary that ranks with THAT MOMENT...

Finn

Aww! I hope that's not true. That was one of the main reasons why I was looking forward to the DVD!
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Finn

Get a load of the dvd cover...

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

kotte

People need to see that documentary...

Get the R2 disc if you can.

NEON MERCURY

WARNING R1 DVD OWNERS: Lars is racist agianst America!!!! do not by this dvd !!!!

........i am kidding....but .i cant wait to see this w/ or w/o the docthanks for the info on a release date.............

Finn

I'll just get the 2 disc special edition that's been bouncing around ebay. The dvd's on region 0 (which is playable on all dvd players).

MacGuffin

Is the commentary (by Von Trier and Anthony Dod Mantle) on the Region 1 the same as the 'be-all-end-all' Region 2 disc?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

analogzombie

Quote from: MacGuffinIs the commentary (by Von Trier and Anthony Dod Mantle) on the Region 1 the same as the 'be-all-end-all' Region 2 disc?

sure is
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."