kickass trailer for a ps2 game starring real movies stars

Started by pete, February 03, 2004, 10:34:54 PM

pete

it's choreographed by donnie yen, the trailer is really entertaining.

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pas

Great ! Donnie Yen is awesome...Dragon Inn is a personnal favorite.

TheVoiceOfNick

That thing was cool!  That's a short animated film in its own right.  It was much better than the Oscar-nominated short animated films from last year.

Sleepless

Speaking of which is there anywhere we could see those nominated for this year before the 29th?
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pete

yeah, and takeshi kaneshiro, he was in Chunking Express.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

penfold0101

Looks sweet!
No in game footage though.
It could end up a like too many other games all graphics and no game play!
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

phil marlowe

this trailer just blew my min, my mind has blown(?) by this very trailer.

SCREENSHOT(s)

i wish the trailer was for a movie instead

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: SleeplessSpeaking of which is there anywhere we could see those nominated for this year before the 29th?

I don't think so... but the Academy does a screening every year of all the nominated short films and short animated films.  Last year's films were awesome!