THE RING menu

Started by Rudie Obias, January 10, 2004, 01:45:57 AM

Rudie Obias

my girlfriend is gonna kill me for this but i have to post something about it....

my girlfriend is very scared of horror movies, she absolutely refuses to watch them with me.  so i somehow managed to convince her to watch THE RING with me.  so i put on the dvd and the menu comes on and she totally freaks out.  she stops the dvd and tells me she's never gonna watch this movie with me.  i couldn't stop laughing.  i think it was the moving fingering in the box that freaked her out.  she threatened to call me in the mddle of the night if she gets nightmares.  all this from the menu of THE RING.  too funny!!
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

analogzombie

my ex-girlfriend was the samee way, only she made it through the ring, and thenyelled at me. girls can be very stupid
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

GodDamnImDaMan

your girls are a bunch of pussies!

....wait a minute....
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Rudie Obias

Quote from: God Damn Im Da Manyour girls are a bunch of pussies!

....wait a minute....

34-24-34.  that's all i am going to say.
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: analogzombiegirls can be very stupid

Isn't that all of their last names?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye