Where can I find the Donnie Darko script?

Started by nix, December 18, 2003, 07:32:19 PM

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

nix

Thanks, Mac.

I found the book you suggested several months ago. Never bought it. Now I don't have to.
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

Kal

I have it... very cool... has the script + a lot of other stuff... good buy for anyone in here

london

I just saw this movie for the first time.  Can someone explain the whole time travel concept to me?  Apparently, I am very slow.  I guess the airplane was the portal that changed the whole timeline?

I loved the soundtrack and I am not a big fan of 80's music.  And the artwork was great.  Donnie's facial expressions are classic.
Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

picolas

Quote from: londonI just saw this movie for the first time.  Can someone explain the whole time travel concept to me?  Apparently, I am very slow.  I guess the airplane was the portal that changed the whole timeline?

I loved the soundtrack and I am not a big fan of 80's music.  And the artwork was great.  Donnie's facial expressions are classic.

here's the thread with the donnie darko thread table of contents in it:

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?p=19822#19822

here's my explanation of some stuff

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?p=17581#17581

MacGuffin

Quote from: anditokI have it... very cool... has the script + a lot of other stuff... good buy for anyone in here

Is it in screenplay format where it actually looks like a copy of the script, like the Boogie Nights scriptbook?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Thrindle

Quote from: londonI just saw this movie for the first time.  Can someone explain the whole time travel concept to me?  Apparently, I am very slow.  I guess the airplane was the portal that changed the whole timeline?

I was too embarassed to ask the same question.   :oops:

Cheers
Classic.

nix

Mac,

From what I remember, no. It's not even in curiour font. The scene direction is is itallics I think.
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

london

Thanks Pic.  
I think they missed with the font choice for the credits.
Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.