82 moments

Started by Reel, May 30, 2014, 05:04:21 PM

jenkins

hey i found one. ok listen, when i say it first like that, like how i just did, when i say "hey i found one" before i share the one, it ruins it. straight ruins it. just, embarrassing. this is awful. are you still looking at me? oh god. my hands. i'm going to -- ok i'm looking at my hands, and i'm 1 of our

N

Quote from: jenkins<3 on June 02, 2014, 01:35:32 AM
i'm 1 of our

1 + 15 + 2 = 19
1582 / 19.2 = 82.3958333333333

:ponder:

Drenk

Is it foreshadowing our age of death? I I die at 82, I'll post it here to let you know!
Ascension.

Lottery

Dad was cleaning out kitchen.

God fucking dammit. So close.

DocSportello

N has 82 posts right now. He must never post another.

Reel

Macguffin and squints  (2 users ) each have +8 for making fun of me.

2 + 8= 10

Sleepless

Quote from: Reelist on June 04, 2014, 02:16:19 PM
Macguffin and squints  (2 users ) each have +8 for making fun of me.

2 + 8= 10

1 + 0 = 1

1 is the loneliest number
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Pozer

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Reel

This place is turning into an I Spy book

MacGuffin

I got a feeling that behind those drawstrings is something wonderful just waiting to get out.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Lottery

Quote from: Reelist on June 10, 2014, 08:32:40 PM
This place is turning into an I Spy book

Don't be silly, it's not like we're just seeking out random 8 and 2s and pretending that- OH MY GOD.

This cannot be a coincidence.

mogwai

I got 82 problems but a bitch ain't one.

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

Was jogging last week, decided at random to look up at a house I was passing by, saw that it's address was 82

thrilling, I know