American Express commercial

Started by MacGuffin, April 21, 2003, 10:00:59 PM

MacGuffin

Humorous new American Express TV ad featuring the "perfectionist" director himself. Click on "One Hour Photo" to see:

http://www.americanexpress.digisle.tv/spot38/wm100.html
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Cecil

picolas

Ernie

Lol! That's freaking great man...he can act too! Damn that talented bastard! -- j/k...I love the man to death.

Any of those other ones worth downloading?

Pwaybloe

Quote from: picolasquite very humourous!

Humourous to the maximum capacity of laughter containment

picolas

Quote from: Pawbloe
Quote from: picolasquite very humourous!

Humourous to the maximum capacity of laughter containment

and expressly so!

mine eyes doth dart and weave in ways as such a thousand salmon mightn't just as leap across the canyon voluminous!

:arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Dendy

He act real good.

I love finding his cameos in all of his movies.  After Hours is probably his funniest.

By far his best performance, i think, is the backseat fellow from Taxi Driver.
"The Dude Abides"

cowboykurtis

his performance in taxi driver is equally disturbing as travis bickle in my opinion. i love that scene.
...your excuses are your own...

neatahwanta

Just saw it...VERY funny commercial.

Sigur Rós

SoNowThen

" 'say cheese', great direction, Marty..."

Hehehehhehe. That cracks me up every time. And then I double laugh when: "I've lost the narrative thread".

Ah, Scorsese. You are indeed the Greatest.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

dufresne

i worked on that commercial...

art dept. represent!
There are shadows in life, baby.

Cecil

Quote from: dufresnei worked on that commercial...

art dept. represent!

did you talk with scorsese?

dufresne

Quote from: cecil b. demented
Quote from: dufresnei worked on that commercial...

art dept. represent!

did you talk with scorsese?

of course not.  

:cry:
There are shadows in life, baby.