The Last Stand - Arnold is back

Started by pete, August 16, 2012, 02:41:42 PM

pete

I'm excited about this one because it also marks the American debut of director Kim Jee-Woon, the brilliant man behind I Saw the Devil, Tale of Two Sisters, Bittersweet Life, and The Good The Bad The Weird.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

InTylerWeTrust

"The good, the bad and the weird" was fucking Great.... and this looks great as well. I haven't been able to stand Arnold's "acting" since the Terminator 2 days but I'll give him a chance.
Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

RegularKarate

I wish we could give this guy something better than a Grampa Schwarzenegger return vehicle.
Also, fuck Johnny Knoxville in that trailer.

Still, should be interesting. Love this guy and can't wait to see Doomsday Book next month.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

tpfkabi

I got a free month of the Epix channels and this came on.
I was pleasantly surprised by it. I had fun watching it. Then I went to IMDB and read about problems other people had with it, and I kinda felt down a little.
It's got a 90's Action film feel though.
A strong, or at least interesting, supporting cast.

I always wonder if I am kinder to movies I see for free, and also add in that expectations were low.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.