Drive

Started by wilder, May 17, 2011, 09:16:38 PM

Sleepless

Looks good. Bryan Cranston's in this?!! :)
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

©brad

Holy crap that looks awesome.

squints

Oh my, what an exquisite trailer.  :bravo:
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

matt35mm

Why was that red-band?

Pozer

everything about this is all kinds of badass. cast, look, feel. i still gotta see Pushers.

diggler

Quote from: matt35mm on July 21, 2011, 11:30:19 PM
Why was that red-band?

The shot with him holding the hammer in the air has some boobage in the background.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

RegularKarate

Fingers crossed I get to see this at Fantastic Fest.

Ghostboy

It's great. Sorta like The American with an 80s synth-pop soundtrack. That scene with the hammer and the boobs is one of the best scenes in the movie.

Sleepless

How a bad poster can ruin an otherwise successful marketing campaign.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Ghostboy

You guys are nuts, that poster is awesome and pretty indicative of the movie itself.

RegularKarate

Yeah, I like the poster.  I was surprised at the reaction too.

squints

I like the cover of the soundtrack better. I thought that was Daniel Craig on that movie poster.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Pozer

i'm with the ghost and karate. both images could offer to the look of a classic. poster hollers Cool Hand Luke.

also, epic font.

Pubrick

Quote from: Ghostboy on August 02, 2011, 04:45:52 PM
You guys are nuts, that poster is awesome and pretty indicative of the movie itself.

Haha yeah this place has been wrong a LOT lately, pay no mind to the fools.

Poster is coolly evocative and continues the vibe from the clips and your description.

Can't wait to see a whole film that feels like this.
under the paving stones.

Pas

Everybody will check out this DVD on the shelf if that's the cover, it's wicked.

I hated the promo poster that was a big stupid engine. Looked like Fast and Furious type of B-movie.