Xixax Fight Club

Started by Pas, October 01, 2010, 04:39:17 PM

pete

she passed out.

edit: I have to say that I feel a little shitty that Pas set this thread up, tell his story, so he can condescend everyone else.  I should've known better than to tell an actual story.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Bethie

Quote from: Stefen on October 01, 2010, 05:07:23 PM
HAHAHA.

It cracks me up how nobody on xixax knows how to throw fists.

heheheh. There's been this guy I've wanted to punch in the face for a few years now...and we're friends. Often I'll be asked, "how is so and so?" and my response is usually, "I want to punch him in the face."  Wednesday night at the bar, I asked him, "hey, have you ever been punched in your face?" He said, "no"

hahaha maybe next week I'll be punching someone in the face!!!!

I've been told the dirty looks that I give people are going to get me my ass kicked. Good thing I have a security team.
who likes movies anyway

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Pas on October 02, 2010, 09:11:06 PM
- GT is a potential friend-murderer-for-vague-reason

My youth! Haha, but I don't drink alcohol because I am not the happy friendly type when I am drunk. But yea, my friends and I were a little insane. Looking back at the post and remembering all the people involved, 4 of the people entered branches of the military later into their lives. I have a few friends end up in prison. I ended up becoming a hater of movies. We all had our violent destinations.

I also forgot to mention a few other fights, but whatever.

Quote from: Pas on October 02, 2010, 09:11:06 PM
- GT did his kindergarden twice, a concept I thought was a myth

Yea, they ended up calling my first year "Readingness Kindergarten" and it fucked up my brother because he was a year younger than me and my parents didn't want us in the same grade because they feared I would kill him so they made him go two years as well. I'm glad I was that young because I had no clue it looked bad. Sometime during high school, I actually became self conscious over it.

polkablues

Quote from: Gold Trumpet on October 03, 2010, 12:51:19 AM
Yea, they ended up calling my first year "Readingness Kindergarten" and it fucked up my brother because he was a year younger than me and my parents didn't want us in the same grade because they feared I would kill him so they made him go two years as well. I'm glad I was that young because I had no clue it looked bad. Sometime during high school, I actually became self conscious over it.

Could have been worse.  I went to high school with a kid whose parents decided that to spare him the embarrassment of repeating kindergarten, they basically pretended it never happened and spent his entire childhood telling him that he was a year younger than he actually was.  It wasn't until his "17th" birthday that they manned up and told him the truth.  He had some run-ins with the law in his youth, and I guess they figured it was pertinent for him to know that he was now an adult for the purposes of criminal prosecution.  He didn't take it very well.
My house, my rules, my coffee

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: polkablues on October 03, 2010, 01:30:20 AM
He had some run-ins with the law in his youth, and I guess they figured it was pertinent for him to know that he was now an adult for the purposes of criminal prosecution.  He didn't take it very well.

Like statutory run-ins?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gold Trumpet

Could have been worse.  I went to high school with a kid whose parents decided that to spare him the embarrassment of repeating kindergarten, they basically pretended it never happened and spent his entire childhood telling him that he was a year younger than he actually was.  It wasn't until his "17th" birthday that they manned up and told him the truth.  He had some run-ins with the law in his youth, and I guess they figured it was pertinent for him to know that he was now an adult for the purposes of criminal prosecution.  He didn't take it very well.

That's very weird indeed. I have no idea how I would have handled it. For me, it was embarrassing because I actually failed kindergarten. I was that dumb, but I also was a bad student in general. I'm the only person I know who got straight D's in 6th grade when they were giving you good marks for just trying. I was constantly picked on for my stupidity, but I played sports and was cocky so the general teasing was fine. The only dent in my armor was the kindergarten issue so yea, things could have been a lot worse.

Pas

Quote from: Gold Trumpet on October 03, 2010, 12:51:19 AM
4 of the people entered branches of the military later into their lives. I have a few friends end up in prison. I ended up becoming a hater of movies. We all had our violent destinations.

Hahaha!
Quote from: Gold Trumpet on October 03, 2010, 04:22:55 AM
Could have been worse.  I went to high school with a kid whose parents decided that to spare him the embarrassment of repeating kindergarten, they basically pretended it never happened and spent his entire childhood telling him that he was a year younger than he actually was.  It wasn't until his "17th" birthday that they manned up and told him the truth.  He had some run-ins with the law in his youth, and I guess they figured it was pertinent for him to know that he was now an adult for the purposes of criminal prosecution.  He didn't take it very well.

That's very weird indeed. I have no idea how I would have handled it. For me, it was embarrassing because I actually failed kindergarten. I was that dumb, but I also was a bad student in general. I'm the only person I know who got straight D's in 6th grade when they were giving you good marks for just trying. I was constantly picked on for my stupidity, but I played sports and was cocky so the general teasing was fine. The only dent in my armor was the kindergarten issue so yea, things could have been a lot worse

Polks: had he been in Canada, this would've turned out to be the best news ever: beer a year earlier than expected! He never deduced his age from his ID cards though? Sounds like he needed to repeat more than kindergarten.

GT: WTF? The kind of bad grades where you don't give a shit about school and basically try to fail or a real learning disability? Maybe you're like an Einstein type who failed his sixth grade and went on to invent electricity!

polkablues

Quote from: Pas on October 03, 2010, 07:44:56 AM
Polks: had he been in Canada, this would've turned out to be the best news ever: beer a year earlier than expected! He never deduced his age from his ID cards though? Sounds like he needed to repeat more than kindergarten.

One of his run-ins with the law was getting caught driving his parents' car intoxicated when he was 14, so as a result of that he wasn't able to get his permit or license until he turned 18.  I guess the silver lining was that it came a year earlier than he was expecting.  I have no idea what became of the guy after high school.  He's probably dead or in prison at this point.
My house, my rules, my coffee

cronopio 2

Cellphone incidents aside ( i consider that self defense) i've never been in a fight, and i'm very proud of that. i like saying that out loud because the world really is divided between those who think fighting is a good idea and does who don't, so it's easier to know who you are going to be friends with. my country's so fucked up that violence stopped being like a novelty topic to me.